Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stickam
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
i fuckin love that movie. the scene with dicaprio first seeing danes through the fish tank. wow.

yea, claire danes was (and still is) so fucking hot haha.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
I would have when she was with No Doubt and not a weird wapanese person...

Tragic Kingdom was one of my favorite albums when I was like 9...

That was one of my high school party soundtracks, lol. Somehow got played nearly everywhere.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

stu you gotta join in on the stickam fun next time

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
stu you gotta join in on the stickam fun next time

Yeah, but you guys have shit timing. You always do this right in the middle of the day for me, so I'm busy doing shit

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
That was one of my high school party soundtracks, lol. Somehow got played nearly everywhere.

It turned me on to Garbage.

I'm Only Happy When It Rains was my anthem in 5th grade...

So emo...

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
It turned me on to Garbage.

I'm Only Happy When It Rains was my anthem in 5th grade...

So emo...

Dude, I still fucking love Garbage. Milk <3

Had the biggest crush on Shirley Manson in HS. Possibly still do

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:16  Australia
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yeah, but you guys have shit timing. You always do this right in the middle of the day for me, so I'm busy doing shit

well then tell us when a good time for you is and we'll make it happen.
most of the time you seem to be on the porch drinkin beers so might as well join!!
knowhope joined us at 10am in korea lol. and it's always late as hell for bnns when he joins

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

fuck the 90s had good music... makes me wanna wear plaid and live in sea... wait a second...

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:30 
Joss Weatherby
Banned

yea, stu, we can massage our bald scalps infront of everyone...

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:30 
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
fuck the 90s had good music... makes me wanna wear plaid and live in sea... wait a second...

after mentioning bush i for some reason started listening to this song

i don't even know why. was never that big on the pumpkins. this track is the tits tho

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:34  United States
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

wow we have no lives.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
wow we have no lives.

or we have the best lives ever!

ok now, I really am going to bed. Good night Citric, good night TA.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:41 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stickam
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread