Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Is there a Tranceaddict Discord Server?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Is there a Tranceaddict Discord Server?

I been wondering if there's an official Tranceaddict Discord Server? Given how Discord is all the rage in replacing chat and all. I thought Tranceaddict would have its own?

MarkusSchulz.com Party107.com 160k 32k

Old Post Jan-31-2019 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

*summons Sand Leaper*

Yes, we have one. Jan can send you an invite.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-31-2019 20:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I, too, have invites and you can ask me.

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Check this thread in the MD:https://www.tranceaddict.com/forums...62&forumid=1&s=

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I, too, have invites and you can ask me.

I have an mp3 request for you. I'll also accept .wav, .flac, and .ogg.

Tiesto - Fly (Canadian Mix)

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

Cool! Send me an invite through a PM.

Last edited by TigerClaw on Jan-31-2019 at 21:36

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TigerClaw Click here to Send TigerClaw a Private Message Add TigerClaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

The server has been pretty quiet lately, though. The time zone differences are proving to be a bit of an issue in the start phase. That could change if more people join though, especially from Europe.

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:39  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TigerClaw
GDJB Staff

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper

The server has been pretty quiet lately, though. The time zone differences are proving to be a bit of an issue in the start phase. That could change if more people join though, especially from Europe.

Ok I'm in. Not a lot of people in there. But I hope more join eventually.

Old Post Jan-31-2019 21:48  United States
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

For anyone still on the fence (especially in Europe), I've made a new invite. You have to wait 5 mins to get in, since the invite is public and this forum gets trawled by bots, but after that it's all good. Give it a go, the people in there had some really fun convos the past few months: https://discord.gg/qZn94pp

Old Post Feb-01-2019 18:09  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Big Ears

I am in and already spamming the crap out of it.

Old Post Feb-02-2019 03:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Is there a Tranceaddict Discord Server?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackspace/atmospheric ambient track Tomcraft closed his set @ Mayday 2000 [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackANIGYE feat AUDIO ARCHITECTS - "NL Boost" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread