Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Dj Precision - Crystal Clouds 4th Birthday Celebration 2007-08-11
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

I HAVE to know what tune this is

Old Post Aug-12-2007 01:00  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lagrom12
Space Garden

best set ever

Old Post Aug-12-2007 01:52  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for lagrom12 Click here to Send lagrom12 a Private Message Visit lagrom12's homepage! Add lagrom12 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elletek
Trancetastik

quote:
Originally posted by lagrom12
best set ever

I'm in agreement with that!

Still dancing over here

DJ Precision Archive
Firestorm Archive

Old Post Aug-12-2007 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for elletek Click here to Send elletek a Private Message Visit elletek's homepage! Add elletek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uzi
mellomaniac

god bless crystal clouds for this precision set! god bless precision too! and to all a good night!
god bless crystal clouds for this precision set! god bless precision too! and to all a good night!
------------- it was so beautiful, we love you so much -----------

Old Post Aug-12-2007 02:30  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for uzi Click here to Send uzi a Private Message Add uzi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Dear fuckin god!!!!!

I need this shit right now!!!

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Aug-12-2007 03:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Christrance
Supreme tranceaddict

Precision

SHIT, & I Missed this set of the year??????????

Pascal , still nr 1 ID Trancemaster!

Old Post Aug-12-2007 08:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Christrance Click here to Send Christrance a Private Message Add Christrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tequilla
Supreme tranceaddict

The master himself returns!
Waow, standing ovation for this set. It was worth the wait!

Last edited by Tequilla on Aug-12-2007 at 14:49

Old Post Aug-12-2007 08:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Tequilla Click here to Send Tequilla a Private Message Add Tequilla to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uzi
mellomaniac

dont worry people, this set will be for download in the CRYSTAL CLOUDS web site.

IT WAS 8 HOURS SET OF NEW, QUALITY, EXCLUSIVE, UNKOWN MELODIC/UPLIFTING TRANCE TRACKS. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

dj precision, after more then a year of absence, is still the best dj for melodic/uplifting trance in the world!

Last edited by uzi on Aug-12-2007 at 10:33

Old Post Aug-12-2007 10:25  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for uzi Click here to Send uzi a Private Message Add uzi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crystalclouds
Supreme tranceaddict

How many other DJs can get away with one set a year and still be so popular ?

PRECISION WINS!

Old Post Aug-12-2007 12:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for crystalclouds Click here to Send crystalclouds a Private Message Visit crystalclouds's homepage! Add crystalclouds to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Christrance
Supreme tranceaddict

Precision

Heard just the set, the last 2 hours made me cry

Marvelous! specially the last song

Pascal is still the man of ID's

Thanks Pascal & Crystalclouds

Happy Birthday

Old Post Aug-12-2007 15:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Christrance Click here to Send Christrance a Private Message Add Christrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uplifting
Aly & Fila Lovers

quote:
Originally posted by crystalclouds
How many other DJs can get away with one set a year and still be so popular ?

PRECISION WINS!

just a God for who love Pure Trance!

Best djs: PRECISION - ALY & FILA, Six Senses, Manuel Le Saux, Space Garden, Jerom, Angel Ace, Lazarus... My Photos || Uplifting Trance

Old Post Aug-12-2007 16:59  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Uplifting Click here to Send Uplifting a Private Message Visit Uplifting's homepage! Add Uplifting to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Uplifting
Aly & Fila Lovers

72. Talla 2XLC - No in Between (John O'Callaghan Remix)

Best djs: PRECISION - ALY & FILA, Six Senses, Manuel Le Saux, Space Garden, Jerom, Angel Ace, Lazarus... My Photos || Uplifting Trance

Old Post Aug-12-2007 18:15  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Uplifting Click here to Send Uplifting a Private Message Visit Uplifting's homepage! Add Uplifting to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Dj Precision - Crystal Clouds 4th Birthday Celebration 2007-08-11
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance track that needs ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGregor Tresher - "Neon" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread