Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

haha a.l.d.i., beat me to it! i was JUST about to paste the weather forecast.

make sure everyone brings their sunblock, ponchos (grr i can't find my 'fu*k the rain' poncho :whip, beer cosy (saw this in the toronto thread and thought it was a great idea)....oh, and i hope everyone got the memo to wear neon colors.

Last edited by edubbz on May-24-2012 at 22:16

Old Post May-24-2012 22:03  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
haha a.l.d.i., beat me to it! i was JUST about to paste the weather forecast.

make sure everyone brings their sunblock, ponchos (grr i can't find my 'fu*k the rain' poncho :whip, beer cosy (saw this in the toronto thread and thought it was a great idea)....oh, and i hope everyone got the memo to wear neon colors.

beer cosy? Koozie? You're allowed to bring your own beer to DEMF?

Old Post May-24-2012 22:24  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

wth! my previous post is all whacked out.

anyways, cosy, koozie..whatever (that's how the dude wrote it and i just went with it) lol but from what I remember, I brought beer from outside and walked right in with it in my pocket (after I realized they weren't padding). risky but all they checked was to make sure the wristband wasn't tampered with- or i guess you can call me lucky. Now, they have a beergarden (new this year) so I'm sure it'll come in handy..esp when the weather's going to be desert-storm out there.

Old Post May-24-2012 23:36  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

I have my plastic glasses, sweatband, and neon attire all ready

Old Post May-25-2012 00:21  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

I'm ready for DETROIT! My flight leaves at 4pm from Laguardia ;-)

I hope everyone gets to Detroit safely. See you all there!

Old Post May-25-2012 02:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I'm ready for DETROIT! My flight leaves at 4pm from Laguardia ;-)

I hope everyone gets to Detroit safely. See you all there!

gets there safely???
i hope i survive the weekend ! been a while since i deprived myself of sleep to the extent i plan on doing...

Old Post May-25-2012 03:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

I hope there are no flight delays with all this rain

Old Post May-25-2012 04:37  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
I hope there are no flight delays with all this rain

My flight just got cancelled. Now I'm scrabbling to find something. Not looking too good right now.

Old Post May-25-2012 13:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

damn that sucks!

Old Post May-25-2012 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by knittybone
Congrats Melly! See you on the wall at Circo 7am?
its a date!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post May-25-2012 16:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

My flight is delayed by an hour but keeping myself busy with an awesome Collabs set!

I hope everyone gets the flights all sorted out. Someone thats supposed tostay on my room had her flight canceled and she decided to skip DEMF instead, FAIL!

Old Post May-25-2012 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

So I got up at 3am, went to NYC to pick up Chaska n Aldi and drove to Dirty D. About 10 hours and 650 miles...

MAD COPS on the road.

Old Post May-25-2012 21:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID from Lawler Set [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Phats vs Spacedust - "Gimme The Night" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread