Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
dam and i was all excited about seeing you & calling you babushka again
have fun tho, that weekend in nyc should be nice also
its the weekend before july 4th, so hopefully some good parties will be around

we're total nerds when we visit lotsa sightseeing and museums, we wanna take a train to Princeton too
but I'll check w Kelly about what's happening that weekend and if she's going out anywhere fun

stay out of trouble eh?:P

And leave this world behind...

Old Post May-08-2012 00:37  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

I personaly was hoping some of the guys playing the Escapade Music Festival in Ottawa the same weekend were going to make it... namely Tommy Trash and Dada Life... either way i think there line up has bigger name acts...

I think the echo beach stage is going to be jammed with a bunch of kids looking for Afrojack or Kaskade... and there going to fit all that talent in 6hrs? Sounds kind of silly too me...

any word on Steve Lawler playing skybar?

Old Post May-08-2012 14:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Escapade lineup:
Avicii
Afrojack
Eric Prydz
Excision
Alesso
Dada Life
Chuckie
Thomas Gold
Sander Van Doorn
R3hab
Gareth Emery
Tommy Trash
Zeds dead
Kill the noise
Dillon Francis
Nadia Ali
Cazzette
Marcus Schossow
Manufactured Superstars
The Killabits
Ariyan
Mister Parker

Outside of Prydz that lineup is pure cheese. I got nothing against it, but you can't say they tried to take a balanced approach in appealing to the non-mainstream crowd like Digital Dreams has done. Plus the place they're having it is an old mini-airport (link) which is a pain to get to and tix are twice the cost. I'd take Ontario place with multiple stages, rides, lake, beach etc etc over it any day.

Old Post May-08-2012 14:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Thats way too many artist for 1/2 stages. For a 12hr day are they going to play for an hour each? Good luck with that.

Old Post May-08-2012 16:26  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

exactly - i'm excited for some longer, non-festival type sets at digital dreams especially at the beach!!

Old Post May-08-2012 16:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
exactly - i'm excited for some longer, non-festival type sets at digital dreams especially at the beach!!

I was actually referring the Dreams and Canada Stages. The Echo Beach stage for both days have a good balance of artists that you can enjoy for at least 2.5-3 hours for the entire day. All the other stages seem like it will be cut short similar to an Electric Zoo event.

But oh well, Echo Beach is where its at for me and my friends.

Old Post May-08-2012 16:56  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
But oh well, Echo Beach is where its at for me and my friends.

+1 Better get there early and stay put. My guess is the beach itself will be a draw for many so this might be a high traffic area.

Old Post May-08-2012 17:16  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Tordan
+1 Better get there early and stay put. My guess is the beach itself will be a draw for many so this might be a high traffic area.

Yep. I plan on being there 11:30/11 ish.

Old Post May-08-2012 18:06  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by Tordan

It might also change when we look across the water and see a mini-highway. Buzzkill?

Old Post May-08-2012 18:52  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
It might also change when we look across the water and see a mini-highway. Buzzkill?

Based on the map I don't think you'll be staring at the highway/Lakeshore. If anything it will be more to the left.

I can assure you though people would block your view of the road if you are really that concerned. Besides, the parking lot comes first before the road.

In any event, I know people will be walking all around the party grounds and echo beach is right in the middle of all that.

Old Post May-08-2012 22:12  France
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
we're total nerds when we visit lotsa sightseeing and museums, we wanna take a train to Princeton too
but I'll check w Kelly about what's happening that weekend and if she's going out anywhere fun

stay out of trouble eh?:P

nothing wrong with being a nerd and touristy
nyc has alot to offer, def check out the highline when you in town
on a nice day it's a good walk up there and you get to see nyc from a different view

the other day nyc announced they are gonna install those rent a bike places like they have in other cities, but they wont start till mid july. def sucks cause thats also something i woulda recomended
the city has added miles and miles of bike lanes thru out the past few years.i go bikeing all the time

as for staying out of trouble...you bet! iam only goin up for the music,friends and hopefully some foxy canadian women

Old Post May-08-2012 23:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
as for staying out of trouble...you bet! ....some foxy canadian women

Paradox!

Old Post May-09-2012 01:32  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassic Goa track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTatanka & Ado The Dream - "Kriminal Flash" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread