Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.12.19 Honey for the Holidays with MISS HONEY DIJON (NYC) 7Hr Xxxtended Set!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FOOTWORK
tranceaddict

2009.12.19 Honey for the Holidays with MISS HONEY DIJON (NYC) 7Hr Xxxtended Set!

Saturday December 19th 2009

Footwork & Gairy Brown present:

HONEY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

featuring
MISS HONEY DIJON
A RARE XXXTENDED 7HR SET
Digital Disco, Peaches - NYC
www.dijonmusic.com

December 19th we celebrate the holiday season with a very special event. Honey Dijon returns to Toronto for a 7hr marathon set to put your stamina
to the test on the dancefloor! Can you keep up?? Not only is this a special xxtended set, but the event will feature a cocktail hour from 9-10pm hosted
by Miss Honey Dijon herself
with specially priced drinks to get you warmed up for Honey's first beat of the night. So join us early and help set the mood.
This is all Honey, all night!

Hosted by: Gairy Brown, Jon Jon, Sasha & The Footwork Family

$2.50 DRINKS FROM 9-10PM | SPECIAL HOURS: 9PM-5AM
$25 ALL NIGHT AT THE DOOR | 19+
LIMITED REDUCED LIST AVAILABLE VIA GUESTLIST@FOOTWORKBAR.COM

Footwork Bar & Afterhours
425 Adelaide Street West, Toronto
416.913.3488 | www.footworkbar.com

Old Post Nov-30-2009 21:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for FOOTWORK Click here to Send FOOTWORK a Private Message Visit FOOTWORK's homepage! Add FOOTWORK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

The absolute worst possible day for this but I will be there

Old Post Nov-30-2009 23:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

so many incredible party's happening during the holiday season, this one should be at the top of your "MUST ATTEND" list...

this will be mayhem.

Old Post Dec-01-2009 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

WOW VERY EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

- Intangible

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Dec-01-2009 03:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Wish it wasn't same night as the gift

Old Post Dec-01-2009 05:06  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

7 hours Honey Dijon?

Yes please! This is going to be fucking amazing!

Edit: I don't think that the above adequately communicates how excited I am... THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Wow, If she plays anything like her "I promise" sets...she is going to flip the place upside down, inside out, and backwards. Oh My God.

I Promise by honeypot119
I Promise 2 by honeypot119

"Especially you" I said.

Last edited by mnemonic. on Dec-01-2009 at 18:32

Old Post Dec-01-2009 17:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

i love the flyer!

and this will be awesome

Old Post Dec-02-2009 08:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

so there, 7hr xxxtended sounds fun

her set at Solstice party at sound academy last december was OFF THE FUCKING HOOK!!!!!! she destroyed that place with bomb after bomb, really looking forward to this massacre

Old Post Dec-02-2009 18:04  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
so there, 7hr xxxtended sounds fun

her set at Solstice party at sound academy last december was OFF THE FUCKING HOOK!!!!!! she destroyed that place with bomb after bomb, really looking forward to this massacre

This is what I like to hear! Wow I can't wait! 17 days away! whoooohoooo!!!! It's ON like DONKEY KONG!

"Especially you" I said.

Old Post Dec-02-2009 18:14  Canada
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by musicsnob_NOT
The absolute worst possible day for this but I will be there

fuck +1!

and I'm so wearing my I <3 NYC tee for this

And leave this world behind...

Last edited by FunkyCrew on Dec-02-2009 at 21:52

Old Post Dec-02-2009 21:43  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew

and I'm so wearing my I <3 NYC tee for this

i have one too and was thinking the same thing

Old Post Dec-02-2009 22:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Dec-02-2009 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.12.19 Honey for the Holidays with MISS HONEY DIJON (NYC) 7Hr Xxxtended Set!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdeep progressive track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMylo - In Your Arms (Tocadisco`s Zwischen Den Stuehlen Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread