Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.12.23 Footwork & Tranceaddict present "T.O.T.A Winter Wonderland - Holiday Mayhem"
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by *****
why facepalm

if your friend is serious about my rate he would make it happen

apocolipto put out a offer

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NickT
Higha Level

I am jon jon talks retty badly about me on here but he knows the thing I can draw

so if he really wnated to he could get me to a event but he has to pay because of the things he & his friends said about me @ WoW

I would go to the events for free if you this guy was nice & ddint talk badly about people but since he does he can pay

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for NickT Click here to Send NickT a Private Message Add NickT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Look, I know what he's looking for in terms of an offer:

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NickT
Higha Level

the only way ill go to a apocolipto event is for him to pay me

wheres your offer apocolipto

you wnat to make it happen some TAs want it to happen

all tahst stopping it is the paper work

make me a fair offer & lets get to the paper work

if not dont get soem peoples hopes up

because I wont be attending

dont try to fool people either saying someone is me when they aint

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for NickT Click here to Send NickT a Private Message Add NickT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

that's fine if you want to put the ball in my court first, but at least specify what it is said fee will get me... what is it you're going to do exactly?

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NickT
Higha Level

im going to show up give me a mic ill say whats up talk some shit & leave

if its a good party & people are nice ill stay

if you wnat me to do more you have to pay more

you know i draw so make a good offer dont disrespect me

if not just stick to making fun of me on a message board

dont say my name off of it & dont use my name in any manner at your events to lie about me being there or Ill call a lawyer

You said alot of bad things about me

so you have to pay more than usual fees because your a mean guy

if you were nice it would have been cheaper probobly even free

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:50 
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

quote:
dont disrespect me

dude you know you're disrespecting yourself with this.. ?

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sunrise3500 Click here to Send sunrise3500 a Private Message Add sunrise3500 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NickT
Higha Level

not really sunrise

apocolipto knows whats up he cnat throw a event with tas without hearing my name

I know it bothers him I saw his face @ WoW when my name was said it was priceless

so the easiest way to stop it from bothering him & you all is to see me

just pay me & then we are cool you guys can all laugh then

Old Post Dec-08-2009 01:56 
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

holy fucking lol... as if this conversation is even happening.....

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VolumE_TO Click here to Send VolumE_TO a Private Message Add VolumE_TO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:

apocolipto knows whats up he cnat throw a event with tas without hearing my name

Jon Jon and team put together some of the best parties in the city and 99.99% your name is not mentioned.

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunrise3500
The Earth is flat.

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Jon Jon and team put together some of the best parties in the city and 99.99% your name is not mentioned.

actually, there's a "Nick Cenik" on the flyer.. that's 80% of "Nick T"
So it looks like x3 x 80%

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:11  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for sunrise3500 Click here to Send sunrise3500 a Private Message Add sunrise3500 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NickT
Higha Level

did i ever say his parties suck?

all im saying is every party he goes to he will hear my name once

at WoW he heard it enough to make the screwface & talk badly about me while I was there

sunrise: Dont asscoaite any producer from TA or in Canada with me

im doing somethign different then these guys there cool but there not in my field

apocolipto wheres the offer your fiends are making me think I should raise my price because your profile is so big

Old Post Dec-08-2009 02:17 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.12.23 Footwork & Tranceaddict present "T.O.T.A Winter Wonderland - Holiday Mayhem"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback(Sample Inside) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHigh Fidelity - "No Good to Me" (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread