Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Front end is ok at best, but the back looks like shite.

You think so? I don't mind it.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:06  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
You think so? I don't mind it.

Yeah, not into it at all.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith Still horribly jealous of Paul getting to see all the European races though!

sorry

You gotta get your ass to Europe for some vacation & racing! I can't recommend the Nurburgring 24 Hours enough...such an excellent weekend of fun.

This is also why I take lots of pics though since most of my friends aren't able to join in the fun.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
same as a Legacy?! then why didn't you say so!! that car is totally respectable.

He didn't say so, because he lives in Australia. In Oz, it is called the Subaru Liberty, as it denotes in the Wiki.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:28  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Yea the AWD is a massive selling point for me. My new country area that I will be visiting every 2nd month gets pretty cold (Orange/Bathurst...yes that Bathurst) with ocassional ice on the roads so I wouldn't mind AWD. Plus Subarus are reliable cars.

4WD owner!!!
Actually Bathurst isn't too bad for black ice compared to some places, my aunt and uncle still live down there, but if you want the heater to work, buy Japanese

quote:
Originally posted by pmoisse
You gotta get your ass to Europe for some vacation & racing! I can't recommend the Nurburgring 24 Hours enough...such an excellent weekend of fun.

Yeah hopefully around the end of the year but still nothing definite yet on a destination.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 07:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
if you want the heater to work, buy Japanese

agreed, heated seat element was first thing to go on Mom's car, just outside of warranty

Old Post Jun-08-2010 07:37 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah hopefully around the end of the year but still nothing definite yet on a destination.

Well thats easy. Pizza in Italy, wine in France, beer in Germany then up to Finland for a relaxing sauna and finally off to Amsterdam before you return to the land of bad beer and dangerous animals.

Also, get the Legacy. Sure its not the best looking car out there but its in a completely different segment than the jetta, which is basically just a Golf with a Passat rear end attached. Youll be driving a lot and the Legacy will be more comfortable of the two.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 07:38  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

quote:
4WD owner!!!

Smartarse

Old Post Jun-08-2010 07:50  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
digitalbreach
the sky is falling

quote:
Ah yes, you are correct. This is the 2010 model. Still a good car but the lights are shitty.

lights look like the g35 sedan lights

You ain't no daisy, no daisy at all

Old Post Jun-11-2010 13:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for digitalbreach Click here to Send digitalbreach a Private Message Add digitalbreach to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

I test drove a 2010 Legacy GT Limited yesterday and I LOVED IT. I was surprised at how soft the clutch was and how smooth the shifter was, even though the throws felt long. The motor sounded fantastic but not so loud that it was obtrusive in the cabin. What a great car.

Old Post Jun-11-2010 22:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-11-2010 22:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

lol they gave me a freakin Subaru Forester!
I've now become what I hate, a 4x4 driver that doesn't even go off road

Will post pics soon and will murder any fucking Yank that proceeds to tell me "waaaah but what do you mean 4x4 or four wheel drive or off-road or" *stab*

Old Post Jun-15-2010 10:18  Croatia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCrazy buildup [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Squad - "Licht und Schall" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread