Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > DEmi Live @ Headspace (4 hours)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
W.Beyta
Junior tranceaddict

DEmi Live @ Headspace (4 hours)

ouch what a set!!!

DEMI LIVE @ HEADSPACE - EQ'd VERSION

Last edited by W.Beyta on Jun-01-2012 at 11:50

Old Post Apr-29-2012 02:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for W.Beyta Click here to Send W.Beyta a Private Message Add W.Beyta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsidmforum
Senior tranceaddict

It was great, defiantly refreshing to have an extended set!

Old Post Apr-29-2012 10:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djsidmforum Click here to Send djsidmforum a Private Message Add djsidmforum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

quote:
Originally posted by djsidmforum
refreshing to have an extended set!

is the posted link not the 4 hr version?
would be neat to have the 4 hr set in mp3 (someone rip plz )

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post Apr-29-2012 10:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsidmforum
Senior tranceaddict

I think the set was actually around 3h15m

I have managed to record 2 and a half hours of it, my time conversion was off and I missed the first 40 minutes

Old Post Apr-29-2012 10:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djsidmforum Click here to Send djsidmforum a Private Message Add djsidmforum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
W.Beyta
Junior tranceaddict

ripping

sound quality as I'm ripping is remarkably good for a livestreaming broadcast

Old Post Apr-29-2012 23:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for W.Beyta Click here to Send W.Beyta a Private Message Add W.Beyta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsidmforum
Senior tranceaddict

Post it up when you have it all set! I have the full thing recorded, but in three different parts not an enjoyable way to listen to it.

Old Post Apr-30-2012 08:45  United States
Nightly
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Post it up when you have it all set! I have the full thing recorded, but in three different parts not an enjoyable way to listen to it.

Put the 3 parts up and I'll stitch them together if you like

Old Post May-06-2012 02:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightly Click here to Send Nightly a Private Message Add Nightly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djsidmforum
Senior tranceaddict

PT1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqeba5
PT2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ne91ps
PT3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6qyj0

Those are the three parts, part 2 is louder than the others so the volumes will have to be equalized as well

Old Post May-06-2012 11:20  United States
Nightly
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
PT1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqeba5
PT2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ne91ps
PT3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6qyj0

Those are the three parts, part 2 is louder than the others so the volumes will have to be equalized as well

No probs will get that sorted

Old Post May-06-2012 16:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightly Click here to Send Nightly a Private Message Add Nightly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThaMaestro
SunSational Essentials

quote:
Originally posted by Nightly
No probs will get that sorted

1 smls file would be neat

House was ooit house. Een gevoel, een scene, een stroming die recalcitrant was. Waar je 's middags in Outland Records, Basic Beat, Hotsound of Kareltje netjes op je beurt wachtte om platen te scoren die je in de nacht ging horen. Waar als Roderick & Anne Fleur gingen hockeyen, Jack stoer verklaarde: “Laat er house zijn en housemuziek werd geboren”. Waar ongelovigen toch predikten “God made me funky, and I’m glad He blessed me this way”.

Old Post May-06-2012 17:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMaestro Click here to Send ThaMaestro a Private Message Add ThaMaestro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nightly
Senior tranceaddict

It's not just a case of EQing. The set is at good sounding 96kbps at best and volumes are all over the place. First 35 mins of part 2 is distorted so I can't take that away from it but will do my best with it and post. I'm going to put it up as 128kbps as it is pointless doing it as a higher bitrate. Will get it up ASAP

Old Post May-06-2012 19:02  United Kingdom
Nightly
Senior tranceaddict

Here you go guys

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zs08bd

Old Post May-06-2012 20:26  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > DEmi Live @ Headspace (4 hours)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog house track 2004-2005 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRuff Stuff - "Warning" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread