Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Raiders with an embarrassing loss to the skins yesterday.

Old Post Sep-25-2017 12:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Raiders with an embarrassing loss to the skins yesterday.

that's what they get for sitting during the anthem

at least Carr stood

Old Post Sep-25-2017 13:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Chargers with another L. 0-3 13 more L's left.

#roadbacktosd continues.

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
that's what they get for sitting during the anthem

at least Carr stood

Who Fing cares. Why do people make such a big deal about this?

They played like shit, Skins dominated and capitalized. KC is only team left in our division at 3 - 0. Funny to see Broncos lose.

Old Post Sep-25-2017 14:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
. Funny to see Broncos lose.

they aren't as good as everyone makes em out to be.....

Tyrod left the broncos defense gassed

Old Post Sep-25-2017 14:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Neither are the Raiders... and trust me. i LOVE the Raiders. last nights loss was a good reality check for Carr and the team. Our defense needs to step it up. We can't depend on this "high powered offense" if we continue to get shut down like we did last night. Sooooo embarassing.

Old Post Sep-25-2017 14:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Funny.

Chargers defense is whats been keeping it alive, just like Broncos defense.

Old Post Sep-25-2017 16:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Funny.

Chargers defense is whats been keeping it alive, just like Broncos defense.

Chargers defense is stacked. Rivers is a great QB but needs to learn to manage the offense a little better. He reminds me of Breeze where he thinks can make the big plays and ends up biting their own heads off. If he just kept himself a little bit more cooler in the pocket, the Chargers could be deadly! I still consider them a huge threat in the division.

Old Post Sep-25-2017 17:29  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

If we had a strong offensive line we would be doing damage. Give Rivers time and he makes shit happen (Drew Brees is the same way) but make them throw and run and give them no time and mistakes happen.

Old Post Sep-27-2017 16:13  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Thoughts????

Taking a knee and fans who are protesting the NFL

Personally don't care whether players take a knee. It's their right. Don't mind people protesting the NFL for teams taking a knee, it's their right as well. For whatever reason though, I find the people protesting the NFL to be a little more lame. Maybe because most of them are Trump supporters and are really just following his words.

Old Post Sep-29-2017 15:31  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Thoughts????

Taking a knee and fans who are protesting the NFL

Personally don't care whether players take a knee. It's their right. Don't mind people protesting the NFL for teams taking a knee, it's their right as well. For whatever reason though, I find the people protesting the NFL to be a little more lame. Maybe because most of them are Trump supporters and are really just following his words.

yes they have a right to exercise Freedom of Speech, but if it comes at the expense for doing it at the workplace, that I have a problem with, especially if it is on company time.

Old Post Sep-29-2017 15:42 
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:

ya to the bills nonetheless. i was at the game. honestly, with me being a cowboys fan and seeing how denver manhandled dallas, i thought the broncos were gonna absolutely light the bills up and it being 90 degrees that day here, planned on being gone by halftime. they surprised the hell out of me. the bills can thank von miller for his asshole unsportsmanlike conduct at the end there to help seal the deal.

Old Post Sep-29-2017 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
yes they have a right to exercise Freedom of Speech, but if it comes at the expense for doing it at the workplace, that I have a problem with, especially if it is on company time.

you know... that's a point i never thought of. Taking a knee affecting the business ie fans tuning out/less money. Sounds like a big dilemma of do I stand for my morals or do I want to cash this paycheck yo?!?

Old Post Sep-29-2017 18:14  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackoldskool trance/hardcore [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirwave - People Just Don't Care [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread