Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

Electric Universe - GTG Guestmix, June 2006

http://www.sendspace.com/file/91oplk

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neuromancer
solving the riddle

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
...bring back memories? (i think this was posted by fellow TOTA Cosmic Fur)

most probably, he was there too and it was posted here.. wonder where is cosmic these days

quote:
Originally posted by NuERA
sure does! fleming. outside. at night. at wemf. <3!

definitely a night to remember!

-My songs are of time and distance. The sadness is in you. Watch my arms. There is only the dance. These things you treasure are shells.
"I-I knew that. Once."

Old Post Dec-08-2006 04:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for neuromancer Click here to Send neuromancer a Private Message Visit neuromancer's homepage! Add neuromancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Engine9
Loin King

man with no name
is one of my favourite psy artists

anybody know if he's been producing lately? Or touring? would be amazing if he came to Toronto

i only have one set of his 1998 essential mix, its great but i love his albums more like Moment of Truth, Interstate Highway, and Earth Moving Sun

he has the trippiest songs ever, puts u in a different world

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:03  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Engine9 Click here to Send Engine9 a Private Message Visit Engine9's homepage! Add Engine9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi26
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
J00F and Thrillseekers @ WEMF were nothing short of incredible. I wish I could be there on that field right now...just totally rocking out...oh man GREAT TIMES!

btw...KEEP THE UPLOADS COMING!

+1 on that brothaaa !!

Joof was absolutely stunning that night !!! Actually that whole night was unbelievable....

Old Post Dec-08-2006 05:16  India
Click Here to See the Profile for adi26 Click here to Send adi26 a Private Message Add adi26 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Hello everyone. first time I post in here :P
I got a great collection of psy sets which I'm sure people here would enjoy.

Let me first start with a fresch progressive psy set by Perfect Stranger from Iboga Records (same label as NASA).

Download

hope you enjoy it

Old Post Dec-08-2006 10:35  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

Perfect Stranger is Yuli Fershtat. He is one of the artists who helped to define the genre of Progressive Psy, as he was producing under his former act BLT, and truly invested alot into this revolutionary sound. Today he is the one and sole member of Perfect Stranger, an artist with an amazing potential and great sounds. Perfect Stranger has released an album about 6-7 months ago and continues to impress through his live and dj sets throughout the world. Who knows...we might see him in Toronto one day!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Dec-08-2006 14:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

just finished the tracklist for Astral Projection - Lost in Dreams 047 Guestmix (22-10-2006)

01. Astral Projection - Open Society
02. Astral Projection - Chaos (Bizzare Contact Rmx)
03. Astral Projection - 1.000.000 Years from Today
04. Astral Projection - Let There Be Light (Atomic Pulse Vs Perplex Rmx)
05. Astral Projection - Nilaya (Melicia remix)
06. Astral Projection - Power Gen (Space Cat remix)
07. Astral Projection - People Can Fly (Delirious Rmx)
08. Astral Projection - Mahadeva

Old Post Dec-08-2006 16:35  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Perfect Stranger is Yuli Fershtat. He is one of the artists who helped to define the genre of Progressive Psy, as he was producing under his former act BLT, and truly invested alot into this revolutionary sound. Today he is the one and sole member of Perfect Stranger, an artist with an amazing potential and great sounds. Perfect Stranger has released an album about 6-7 months ago and continues to impress through his live and dj sets throughout the world. Who knows...we might see him in Toronto one day!

Lets keep this guy around! I've learned more interesting facts about psy in the last 48 hours than I have in the last three years! Rock on dude!

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Dec-08-2006 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dirtyfilthy
Supreme tranceaddict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by adi26
I LOVE the protoculture set...

apparently thats the only set he has released to date

Old Post Dec-08-2006 22:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dirtyfilthy Click here to Send Dirtyfilthy a Private Message Add Dirtyfilthy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Name any GTG episode and I'll upload Johns set

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 22:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Name any GTG episode and I'll upload Johns set

How about this...you choose the one you think is the hardest....then another that you think is more trippy.

Surprise us.

Old Post Dec-09-2006 01:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by adi26
+1 on that brothaaa !!

Joof was absolutely stunning that night !!! Actually that whole night was unbelievable....

At about the halfway point of the video J00F looks like Jesus preaching to his disiples. And the guy wearing the sunglasses iS likely thinking he's seeing Jesus too.

Old Post Dec-09-2006 01:21  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIdentify this old one! [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreejack - "Elevation" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread