Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Dubfire and Nicole Moudaber @ Exchange 7/3
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

woot, now i don't have to be bummed about missing them at drai's during edc weekend

Old Post Jun-14-2014 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alan
is INCOGNITO

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Why can't LA bring different talent? I love Dubfire, but fuck it's the same DJs on rotation and it's getting played out big time. Something like Len Faki, Recondite, or Joseph Capriati would be nice. NYC got all three and Miami got Capriati for 12 hours. LA is burning out, this city needs a huge reboot, and not just with talent but with venues as well. I'm seeing all these awesome venues in NYC coming up while LA just floats between EXLA, Avalon, and Sound. Blah.

Recondite was supposed to play last year for Dirty Epic, but had visa issues. Capriati played at DIm Mak last year as well. Len Faki was supposed to play for us, but underground is super hot right now with tons of busts, so we are taking a break, after we had our Heiko Laux & David Alvarado show last week.

as i always say, theres tons of shows, just need to find them. the clubs, because of their size, needs to go commercial to make it work, so to speak, sad as that is

my two cents worth.

MOONLIGHT - Evening open air parties
ARTWALK AFTERHOURS - One offs
TEKNOLOGIK - One offs

Old Post Jun-15-2014 06:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alan Click here to Send alan a Private Message Visit alan's homepage! Add alan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

alan, any plans to reschedule len faki?

Old Post Jun-15-2014 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alan
Recondite was supposed to play last year for Dirty Epic, but had visa issues. Capriati played at DIm Mak last year as well. Len Faki was supposed to play for us, but underground is super hot right now with tons of busts, so we are taking a break, after we had our Heiko Laux & David Alvarado show last week.

as i always say, theres tons of shows, just need to find them. the clubs, because of their size, needs to go commercial to make it work, so to speak, sad as that is

my two cents worth.

And the crowd man.....

Old Post Jun-16-2014 03:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alan
is INCOGNITO

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889

with so many busts of recent, we're on a wait and see attitude. we got hit when we had ian pooley and lost thousands of dollars, so we just want to be sure everything settles down before we even consider it

MOONLIGHT - Evening open air parties
ARTWALK AFTERHOURS - One offs
TEKNOLOGIK - One offs

Old Post Jun-17-2014 03:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alan Click here to Send alan a Private Message Visit alan's homepage! Add alan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

You guys need fake he destroyed output this past sat with an all night set of techno

Old Post Jun-17-2014 11:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nima86
You guys need fake he destroyed output this past sat with an all night set of techno

so i hear! would love to see faki out here

Old Post Jun-18-2014 06:54  United States
Vin247
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alan
with so many busts of recent, we're on a wait and see attitude. we got hit when we had ian pooley and lost thousands of dollars, so we just want to be sure everything settles down before we even consider it

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=25170

Old Post Jun-19-2014 18:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vin247 Click here to Send Vin247 a Private Message Add Vin247 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

why dont they just give moudaber the reigns and have her bang it out all night??

Old Post Jul-02-2014 19:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nima86
why dont they just give moudaber the reigns and have her bang it out all night??

god i wish. i wonder who's a bigger draw these days between the two of them?

Old Post Jul-03-2014 03:25  United States
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
god i wish. i wonder who's a bigger draw these days between the two of them?

Dubfire by far.
I've been to Dubfire headlining nights twice at the Exchange, both nights were so packed it was uncomfortable.

Whileas Nicole's headline night at exchange was maybe only half full. They were giving out tickets that night also because a lot of us won it on Facebook.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 04:23  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucifer1126
Dubfire by far.
I've been to Dubfire headlining nights twice at the Exchange, both nights were so packed it was uncomfortable.

Whileas Nicole's headline night at exchange was maybe only half full. They were giving out tickets that night also because a lot of us won it on Facebook.

interesting, hopefully tomorrow night won't be too bad as far as crowding goes.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 06:07  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Dubfire and Nicole Moudaber @ Exchange 7/3
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed ID On This 1 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJosh One vs. King Britt - "Contemplation" (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread