Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by splitimage414
I'm a huge listener of Oakenfold and BT.

did you happen to catch them at Summerfest 2 years ago? what a night... i was fuckin crocked.

Old Post Dec-10-2004 15:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

I saw oakenfeld listed, but failed to miss it. I did think it was wierd to have them at Summerfest - but cool at the same time.

Anyone hitting BT next Friday? I know it is at the RAVE and not the best venue - just thinking have to show the support to keep people coming.

Now - Madison I think it is an untaped location.

Richie Hawtkins sold out this past summer - granted not trance but still support for EDM. Casbah is have nights, Nat Spill (sp?) also has people spinning live, Cardinal has some good nights, Inferno has everything EDM - a bit more goth/harder but there have been good sessions, Majestic i am not sure what happened there but it would be a cool place - just never heard any decent music there.

???????????????????

Old Post Dec-10-2004 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mannix
Right on. Representing madtown here!! So how many TA we have here in the cheese state??

<-----

but it's "cool" to hate on trance now.....

trance-haters are usually posers anyway.

Old Post Dec-11-2004 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
splitimage414
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
did you happen to catch them at Summerfest 2 years ago? what a night... i was fuckin crocked.

Naw I didn't, and I didn't get a chance to see Oakenfold this year at Summerfest. I was so upset.

Old Post Dec-11-2004 04:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for splitimage414 Click here to Send splitimage414 a Private Message Add splitimage414 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

oakey @ Summerfest was great!

Old Post Dec-11-2004 05:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJMaytag
Supreme Pizzaaddict

figures i leave the cheese state and NOW everybody starts popping up...

guess it's kinda moot, as I'm drifting outta the trance scene as many know it and going more for an old school 1993ish trance sound that alot of techno producers are currently putting out. Quite a bit less formulaic than the big supersaw rapidfire riff sound that every trance track seems to have.

Still into some prog house though... more on the tekkie side with a nice serving of acid whenever possible.

Old Post Dec-12-2004 21:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJMaytag Click here to Send DJMaytag a Private Message Visit DJMaytag's homepage! Add DJMaytag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by splitimage414
Naw I didn't, and I didn't get a chance to see Oakenfold this year at Summerfest. I was so upset.

oh wait... i mean, BT and Crystal Method 2 Summerfests ago... Oakie was this year.

Old Post Dec-13-2004 15:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alekos
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lucas

trance-haters are usually posers anyway.

Agreed

Cogito, ergo sum.
Your imagination is only the beginning
Bogota Distrito Capital - Millos
Forza Milan

Old Post Dec-13-2004 23:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Alekos Click here to Send Alekos a Private Message Add Alekos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FellatedOne
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJMaytag
figures i leave the cheese state and NOW everybody starts popping up...

guess it's kinda moot, as I'm drifting outta the trance scene as many know it and going more for an old school 1993ish trance sound that alot of techno producers are currently putting out. Quite a bit less formulaic than the big supersaw rapidfire riff sound that every trance track seems to have.

Still into some prog house though... more on the tekkie side with a nice serving of acid whenever possible.

Dude... Maytag hit a brother up on AIM man!

Old Post Dec-14-2004 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FellatedOne Click here to Send FellatedOne a Private Message Visit FellatedOne's homepage! Add FellatedOne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
oh wait... i mean, BT and Crystal Method 2 Summerfests ago... Oakie was this year.

were BT and cyrstal method good? i've hear BT isnt a very good DJ, although we all know the he's one amazing producer.

i saw oakey at summerfest in july and for a first gig especially at 17 it was good, although looking back, he wanst terrific.

why do you guys wanna see spin this year?

Old Post Dec-14-2004 04:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
luv_4_trance03
Junior tranceaddict

i saw BT with Nu NRG this yr in Chicago and he was good although it lasted only about 1 hr..that sucked..

Old Post Dec-14-2004 15:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for luv_4_trance03 Click here to Send luv_4_trance03 a Private Message Add luv_4_trance03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by D-res
were BT and cyrstal method good? i've hear BT isnt a very good DJ, although we all know the he's one amazing producer.

i saw oakey at summerfest in july and for a first gig especially at 17 it was good, although looking back, he wanst terrific.

why do you guys wanna see spin this year?

i cannot honestly answer your first question. i was SO drunk that night that i barely even remember hearing their sets. i know i had fun, and i danced the entire time, but i can't really critique their sets. it was just so awesome seeing/hearing DJs outside, on the lakefront, on a beautiful summer night. and all the cosmos, miller lites, and redbull vodkas were awesome too. i don't rememeber the bus ride home at all, heh.

i thought Oakenfold was awesome this past summer, although... again, i was crocked.

next year? hmmm... Sasha, John 00 Fleming, Dave Seaman, Junior Jack, Nick Warren, Danny Howells, Paul Van Dyk (he does owe Milwaukee a performance at a venue better than The Rave), or..... FERRY CORSTEN.

Old Post Dec-14-2004 16:01 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice chill out tune "Simple Life" [2011] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWirefly - "The Verdict" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread