Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Westbam Tracklist Archive (1990 - Present)
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver76
How do you know that is in Plattenbau 2009 set? Check this: The Plattenbau 2009 set is the same as Eins Live Rocker 30.11.2008, but it seems that there is no track what we looking for. Can you check it, man? Because I'm confused.

That track is in Mayday Poland 2009 and in Plattenbau 2009. I mean "breaky" track with distorted "guitar". I checked Eins Live Rocker 30.11.2008 but I don't see any similarity to Plattenbau set

Check again Mayday Poland 2009 set - the only track which is not recognized after Database vs. Bone do Role - Miami (Marten Hoerger Edit). I think it's number 25.. And you'll find that track also in Plattenbau set.

And let me know if you found it

Old Post Dec-02-2009 14:53  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjLexi Click here to Send DjLexi a Private Message Visit DjLexi's homepage! Add DjLexi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

It seems to be two different sets, but on my HDD is the same tracklist for them.

Anyway, I've got that 25. ID track in Mayday set. In which minute do you hear similarity with Plattenbau set? I mean, in which minute do you hear that track in Plattenbau set.

And... Did you try to download that link what you pasted a few posts ago?

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-02-2009 15:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver76 Click here to Send MacGyver76 a Private Message Add MacGyver76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

I have just uploaded directly from my computer Plattenbau 27.11.2009

You're right... I checked the previous link and it seems it's totally different set, sorry my mistake...

Now here is the right version:

Westbam - Live @ Plattenbau 27.11.2009
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

P.S.Track number 25. starts at 15:38 (after ZZT - The Worm)

Last edited by DjLexi on Dec-02-2009 at 17:50

Old Post Dec-02-2009 17:42  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for DjLexi Click here to Send DjLexi a Private Message Visit DjLexi's homepage! Add DjLexi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

No problem Lexi (:

I'll keep looking forward.

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-02-2009 18:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver76 Click here to Send MacGyver76 a Private Message Add MacGyver76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

Another one. (:

Westbam Eins Live Rocker 11.01.2009

01. In Flagranti - I Chatted Up The Nympho Secretary
02. Mr.Oizo - Cut Dick
03. Jesse Rose feat. Hot Chip - Touch My Horn
04. DJ Pierre - I've Lost Control (Wildpitch Mix)
05. Matias Aguayo - Rebolledo Style
06. Radio Slave - RJ
07. Matias Aguayo - Carter
08. Mugwump - Yanja
09. Jesse Rose feat. Hot Chip - Forget My Name (Open Shutters Dub)
10. X-District & Jimmy Edgar - Color Correction (LoSoul Mix)
11. Extrawelt - Erste Unversicherte Allgemeinheit
12. Dorothys Fortress - The Revenge Of El Santoro
13. Plastique De Reve - Resist
14. Herve - Cheap Thrills
15. Mr.Oizo - Hun
16. Marschmellows - Kathmandu (Strider Remix)
17. Bootasaurus - Booty Calamity
18. Nadastrom - Pussy
19. Mr.Oizo - Positif
20. Nadastrom - Ritalin
21. Rob Le Pitch - Sticky Fingers (Tom Real & The Rogue Element Mix)
22. Boogie Army - Robots In Disguise
23. Mr.Oizo - Bruce Willis Is Dead
24. Sharooz - Get Off (Myles Dyson Remix)
25. Dorothys Fortress - Silencer
26. Shadow Dancer - Northern
27. Mr.Oizo - Pourriture
28. Shadow Dancer - Soap
29. ZZT - The Worm (Original Munich Version)
30. Warren Suicide - What Did We Do? (Steve Morell Remix)
31. Miami Vices - Planet Phat

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-02-2009 22:18  Poland
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

Hey guys,

I noticed (a long time ago) that all other pages which contain Westbam sets or other stuff like playlists, are stealing our hard work. What do you think, should we protect our playlist or what?

Ps. Any news with "missing" track? I checked many artists, but so far no luck...

Old Post Dec-08-2009 11:30  Slovenia
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:
Originally posted by DjLexi
protect

ofcourse that would be nice, but how on earth does one do that? keep it in macs pm box and hack it on occasion?

Old Post Dec-08-2009 12:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bamski
ofcourse that would be nice, but how on earth does one do that? keep it in macs pm box and hack it on occasion?

I know it might be difficult, but it's worth to try, if we all agree with "not to share our knowledge and hard work just like that" I'd like to hear also Martin's and Mac's opinion about that?

Maybe we should move westbam's topic to some other protected forum. If I'm not wrong, Mac has created his own forum, right?

I'd also like to post playlist from Plattenbau 2009 which some fresh tracks, but I'm waiting for your decision about protection.

Last edited by DjLexi on Dec-08-2009 at 15:06

Old Post Dec-08-2009 14:16  Slovenia
bamski
snuoq ou

mac's the one doing all the work these days, so his opinion is pretty much the rule as far as i'm concerned. but i'm all for moving it out of ta to a more secure location if that's an option.

ps. i think it was mac who had the idea of creating an own forum for max or something, wasn't me.

ps2. have you played out anything recently? share a set if you have/want

ps3. pm

Old Post Dec-08-2009 14:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey, nice idea. But how do you think to do that operation (I mean technical way) and what if some new guy will be know track that we don't know. How he should tell us if we're 'protected'? Maybe I don't understand - the main thought is to restrict that tracklist only for us. I'm only asking questions. I'm not sure if that protection is more for us or against us.

Anyway, I made my own forum, because I always wanted manage with tracklist. It's my passion when I've a lot of free time. If you checked me or not, I made my tracklist by myself, every single track in set was listened, checked, updated by me or someone who helps me with it (recognizing too). Also, most of tracks I've on my HDD and I share my knowledge with you when I get new track - it's obvious. Thats my explanation, even it's not necessary I wanted to tell you.

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-08-2009 15:16  Poland
MacGyver76
Supreme tranceaddict

Westbam Live @ Mayday Poland, 10.11.2003

01 Intro
02 Felix Da Housecat - Watching Cars Go By
03 Ignition Technician - Deep Cut
04 Chemical Brothers - Nude Night
05 LFO - Freak
06 John Starlight - Holy Vol. 2
07 DJ Koze aka Monaco Schranze - Der Saeger Von St. Georg
08 Westbam - Right On (Deutschmann Rmx)
09 T. Raumschmiere - Monstertruckdriver
10 Matt French - Die Rakete (Selway Remix)
11 Agoria - La Onzieme Marche (Phil Kieran Remix)
12 Player - Player 03
13 Player - Player 16 (A2)
14 Tom Hades - Grey
15 Player - Player 16 (A1)
16 Player - Player 12 (A1)
17 Westbam - Beatbox Rocker
18 Andrea Doria - Bucci Bag
19 Jark Prongo - Radio Show
20 D.J. Funk - Pump It

WestbamArchive.org

Old Post Dec-08-2009 15:22  Poland
DjLexi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver76
Hey, nice idea. But how do you think to do that operation (I mean technical way) and what if some new guy will be know track that we don't know. How he should tell us if we're 'protected'? Maybe I don't understand - the main thought is to restrict that tracklist only for us. I'm only asking questions. I'm not sure if that protection is more for us or against us.

Yeah I know there would be some limitations for us with creating a restricted forum for playlists, because nobody else would be able to add a track or two. But as for there are no (or very rare) people who add tracks to our playlists, I think therefor would be no much damage.

It's technically possible - I suggest to lock forum for any other visitors, except for registered users. And if someone will register to forum, only an administrator would be able to grant a permission to access and browse the forum. Is it possible to lock your forum the way i suggested, Mac?

Now I'd just like to know, if you're all the same opinion as me, or you don't have a problem with sharing/stealing/copy/pasting our tracklists?

If you don't mind sharing our playlist, I will also support your decision and the "case" will be closed

Good work with the playlist, Mac! Yesterday, I also made a playlist for Plattenbau 2009.

Old Post Dec-09-2009 10:54  Slovenia

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Westbam Tracklist Archive (1990 - Present)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJudge Jules sundissential 99 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Mindcircus" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread