Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cjart
deep mystic roots

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Hey Cj art, will Dl that/ listen to it soon.

Would you like to remix a track from me? I dont think we worked together on mistique before, how about it? I can pay you back in this regards in the future :3. Contact me on Soundcloud

Heyy mate! Thankss and sure, would be great to work 2gether Will write you soon, probably on sunday or monday, right after I get back from a gig this weekend, cheerss!

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jun-22-2012 23:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Awesome. You'll like the remix pack.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Old Post Jul-29-2012 01:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VektraFM
tranceaddict

Philip Chedid pres. Vektra Episode 051 (30 July 2012)

Stream now on Mixcloud:
http://www.mixcloud.com/philipchedi...did-vektra-051/

Follow Philip on the WWW
philipchedid.com
Follow Philip on SoundCloud
http://www.soundcloud.com/philipchedid
Follow Philip on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/philipchedid
Join Philip on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/djphilipchedid
Follow Philip on Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/philipchedid
Subscribe to Philip's Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/philipchedid
Follow Vektra Recordings on Twitter: @vektrarec

I need your vote in the 2012 DJ Mag Poll!! Please send me your feedback!! I appreciate you all and thank you for your vote!
Vote here: http://www.djmag.com/top100

Vektra Episode 51 Tracklist:
01: Ares - Lara
02: Abstraction Unit - Nautilus (Bianco Soleil Remix)
03: Stanisha - Ain't No Moon
04: Stanisha - Parallel Midnight (Breeze & Quadrat Remix)
05: Kay-D - Aura (Deep Fog Remix)
06: Exoplanet - Brickell of Love (Dave Shtorn Mix)
07: Rikesto - Dynamic Surrealism (Soulwerk Remix)
08: Matias Larrosa - Everytime You Move
09: Mehmet Akar - The Light Goes On (Kastis Torrau & Arnas D Remix)
10: Guy J - Lost & Found (Sahar Z & Guy Mantzur Remix)
11: Ferdy - Computers in Space [Outside the Box Music]
12: Lank - Likewise Flowing (Mix 1)
13: Orelse - Heart of Glass (Stefan DJordjevic Remix)
14: Gosh & Kanov - Pointing (Matias Chilano Remix)
15: John D - Deconstruction (DJ Lemy Remix)
16: Phulk D - Tifon (Misol Team Remix)
17: Venes & Lacandon - The Lodge of Sheitan (Rezo Remix)
18: Ewan Rill - Fluid Dynamics (MSZ Remix) [Mistique]
19: Snorkle - See You (Franzis-D Remix)
20: DJ Lemy - Red Nose
21: Alex Rize - Beyond The Dome (Elfsong & Aeron Aether Remix)
22: Dark Soul Project - Orgoage (VG vs Dave Sullivan Remix)
23: Moshic feat. Ari El - You Stay On My Mind (Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic feat Airwave Remix)
24: Guido Percich - Denial
25: Sergey Post & Arctic Night & Mix'usha - Poison Love (Loquai Remix)
26: Poison Pro - Innovate (Kobana & Yane3dot's Remix)
27: Matt Fax - Lea
28: Vadim Soloviev - Reverse Gear
29: Jonas Afonso - Traveling By Subwave (Embliss Remix)
30: Sezer Uysal - Little Indian Girl
31: Exoplanet - Your Sorrow is My Despair (DNYO Remix)
32: Teho - When They Arrived
33: Daniel Portman - Shabernack
34: Dio S & Zisis D - Cattleya
35: Moonbeam, Mondstrahl - Foxy (Shant, Shane Kolan Remix)
36: John D - The Third Night
36: O.C. - Illusions
37: Hyline & Jaybeetrax - Obsession (Andrez Remix)
38: Human Element - Subsequent Connection (Atmos Remix)
39: Soba - Ice Planet
40: Arctic Night - Flickering Stars (Mesmerik vocal mix)
41: Kastis Torrau & Arnas D - Atlantic [Perspectives Digital]
42: Ivan Spell - Tomorrow (Poison Pro Remix)
43: Stardesign - Secret Treasure Chest (MSZ's Deep Pass)

Old Post Aug-05-2012 22:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for VektraFM Click here to Send VektraFM a Private Message Visit VektraFM's homepage! Add VektraFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stipsy
TA OG

One from back in the days....

Praha - Pachinko

Great tune

Old Post Aug-06-2012 08:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stipsy Click here to Send stipsy a Private Message Add stipsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

but hey, lets listen to a master remixing it

Fantastic stuff, although I think yours was a little bit better than Kay-D's. Was expecting a little more darker, but it was still enjoyed. Brought back the feeling I got when listening to the older GU albums.

Old Post Aug-08-2012 03:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
billymarsh
tranceaddict in training

i am unsure what type of music you listen to but you strike me as the guy ... melodies that actually is driving and works good on the dancefloor?

Old Post Aug-09-2012 11:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for billymarsh Click here to Send billymarsh a Private Message Add billymarsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woo
tranceaddict in training

ok, i signed up after seeing this thread. i'm really into this sort of sound, only about 13 years or so late though! recently been getting into older progressive house and trance in general and this darker stuff has stood out for me the most. I've got some tribal stuff like Steve Lawler's Dark Drums 1 & 2 and his Nubreed mix which I liked and Moshic's Distorted Patterns. Are there any recent released mixes which are anything similar?

i've been listening to a lot of john digweed's old live sets as well, and they are fairly different to his released mix Cds I've listened to, obviously more dancefloor focused tunes with really dark driving beats.

https://soundcloud.com/everybodywan...-live-twilo-nyc

this one I really like, especially the second tune

Old Post Feb-05-2013 15:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for woo Click here to Send woo a Private Message Add woo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

quote:
Originally posted by woo
https://soundcloud.com/everybodywan...-live-twilo-nyc

this one I really like, especially the second tune

Best tune from this set for me:
Satoshi Tomiie - Atari (Under-Path)

Old Post Feb-05-2013 17:13  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Old Post Feb-05-2013 20:44  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pookie
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by woo
ok, i signed up after seeing this thread. i'm really into this sort of sound, only about 13 years or so late though! recently been getting into older progressive house and trance in general and this darker stuff has stood out for me the most.

Hey if you're interested into dark prog house and want similar music, you might want to check out another music forum called mercuryserver. Tons of old Digweed sets as well as other progressive house, house, and techno are available there. I'm a huge fan of the late 90s early 2000s dark driving progressive house sound too and found a whole lot of amazing music there.

Old Post Feb-06-2013 10:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pookie Click here to Send Pookie a Private Message Add Pookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woo
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Pookie
Hey if you're interested into dark prog house and want similar music, you might want to check out another music forum called mercuryserver. Tons of old Digweed sets as well as other progressive house, house, and techno are available there. I'm a huge fan of the late 90s early 2000s dark driving progressive house sound too and found a whole lot of amazing music there.

thanks for the pointer, i've checked out mercury server, seems a lot of good stuff on there. seems you have to have a certain number of posts or something to be allowed access to download stuff from the archives

Old Post Feb-07-2013 01:08  England
Click Here to See the Profile for woo Click here to Send woo a Private Message Add woo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track #3 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrian Eno - Ascent (An Ending) [Leama and Moor Mix] [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread