Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Some guys take this shit too seriously....

One dead after shooting at Little Italy cafe

quote:
Paramedics have confirmed that a man in his 30s is dead after a shooting in an ice cream cafe in Little Italy, as people flocked to the neighbourhood to watch a Euro Cup soccer match between Italy and Ireland. Police said callers reported multiple gunshots at The Sicilian Sidewalk Café at 712 College St., near Ossington Avenue, around 3:30 p.m. Police confirmed that two people were shot. One man, who appeared to be in his 30s, was wheeled from the store on a stretcher and loaded into an ambulance.

Witnesses at the scene reported hearing at least five shots. One witness told CP24 that he saw a man, who appeared to be dressed as a construction worker, enter the cafe's packed patio and open fire. The man was wearing a white mask and possibly a while hardhat, witnesses said. The witness said the shooting appeared to be targeted and the victim was shot in the head. Broken glass littered the street outside the shop, and police pushed people away from the scene and taped off a large part of the block. The road was closed to traffic between Crawford Street and Grace Street.

The shooting took place as Little Italy's restaurants and bars were packed with spectators watching Italy play Ireland during a Euro Cup soccer match. In fact, cheers could be heard from nearby bars as police investigated at the crime scene. Shortly before 4 p.m., police said that no one had been arrested and they didn't yet have a description of the suspect.

Two local schools, Montrose Junior Public School and Delta Alternative Senior School, were placed on a hold and secure after the shooting, meaning the doors were locked and students and staff had to remain inside. Toronto District School Board spokesperson Ryan Bird said most of the students had already been dismissed for the day, but anyone still there was being kept inside until police told them that the neighbourhood was safe. They lifted the hold and secure near 4:30 p.m. The Toronto Public Library's College Shaw branch was also placed on lockdown.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:01  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
except for maybe germany, no team has been dominant during group stages

I think Germany has been okay so far, nothing more & nothing less. Three wins against three teams they should be beating anyways. The real test will come when (if?) they play someone who can push them. Going in, the only team that I thought that could do that was Spain. Now though, I can see Spain going out early by an untypical England or possibly lucky French performance.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:22  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by Special K

And from here on out Germany gets my full support (please God let Germany kill everyone). Everyone else ... well you can fuck right off!!!

LOL

year, our group will be lotsa fun !!

Old Post Jun-19-2012 00:44  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Jay, shut up

Mtl still cant beat the worst team in the world on voyageurs cup

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-19-2012 00:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

In light of this tournament's shitty officiating i'd like to recommend "The Fix" by Declan Hill.

http://www.howtofixasoccergame.com/

Old Post Jun-19-2012 20:42  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Cannot wait for this tourny to be over. So Toronto can go back to not pretending to be interested in soccer.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 22:01  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K

My team is out (horrible officiating today), they put up a good fight though and were really close. Shiiiiiiiite so close, yet so far. Ah well. Im excited for the World Cup qualifiers. Our group will be extra fun hehehe!

Don't feel bad man. Croatia put up a great fight like you said and I can honestly say I was ashamed to support Spain considering the disgusting tactics they used. I would say the officiating was horrible and we missed out with some bad calls also. Looking back on it, Croatia, Denmark and Sweden must be some of the best squads to have not made it to the next round in recent memory.

I also want to take this time to congratulate Dior and all the other French supporters as I can easily see a French win on Saturday based on Spain's performance. Cheers!

Old Post Jun-19-2012 22:22  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lockedgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-19-2012 23:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lockedgroove Click here to Send lockedgroove a Private Message Add lockedgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL.

To be fair some plays from those teams were talking in friendly tones and shooting the shit after the match.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 13:07  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Chicks who love soccer are hot
http://euro2012girls.com/

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-21-2012 11:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
Chicks who love soccer are hot
http://euro2012girls.com/

Yes, yes they are.

Old Post Jun-21-2012 14:27  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

Ronaldo getting ready for today's match

Old Post Jun-21-2012 18:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback02) Other old Trance track from 1998, pls help!!! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNugen - "Braaj (Lemon8 Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread