Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > So, are dance events so commonplace now that 'reviews' are a thing of the past?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by bucky
Happy Hullabaloo!!!!

To this day I still laugh at the fact that the last Hullabaloo party in Toronto was called "One Last Hug"

LMAOOOOOOO

Old Post Jul-25-2014 17:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

3400 views later... are y'all waiting for me to start a 'miscellaneous' review thread or will some brave soul reading this click the button?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-31-2014 20:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Probably the former. I've lost count of how many times people starting posting reviews in roll calls because they're too scared to start a new thread

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-31-2014 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
3400 views later... are y'all waiting for me to start a 'miscellaneous' review thread or will some brave soul reading this click the button?

its a big wknd, and i got some time on my hands so i can do it...

Old Post Aug-02-2014 01:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
i got some time on my hands

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Aug-02-2014 03:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Probably the former. I've lost count of how many times people starting posting reviews in roll calls because they're too scared to start a new thread

I actually prefer the consolidated Discussion/RollCall/Review threads.

I like how the 1 week limit on roll calls has been abolished.

ie. DEMF, EI, DIGITAL dreams threads. I find it much easier to continue conversations in one place from the event's infancy of being posted or rumoured, all the way through to the reviews or pictures/videos from the event.

But, with that being said, I don't want promoters starting a Discussion/RollCall/Thread for every fuckin' event and it just sits there dormant. And the person starting the thread needs to take some ownership of it to keep the first post updated perhaps with any new or relevant information, ie. over time update an 'attending' list ie. Roll Call.

Old Post Aug-02-2014 18:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > So, are dance events so commonplace now that 'reviews' are a thing of the past?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP - Unknown Track 01 [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Secret" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread