Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X

Bahahahhaha yes.

Old Post Dec-20-2012 07:50  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

This is brilliant! Hats of to the creator

Old Post Aug-02-2013 17:13  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC!!!!

Caught up all day on Season 5!

Old Post Aug-12-2013 01:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

24hours and nothing... hmmm

People are treading lightly!

Old Post Aug-13-2013 04:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I posted in the c0r's breaking bad thread

Old Post Aug-13-2013 04:32 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
24hours and nothing... hmmm

People are treading lightly!

still trying to digest.

oh man when Hank closed the garage doors, I must have had some serious goosebumps

Old Post Aug-13-2013 17:50  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klm21
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-13-2013 22:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for klm21 Click here to Send klm21 a Private Message Add klm21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Katsu
tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-14-2013 00:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katsu Click here to Send Katsu a Private Message Add Katsu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

^ LOL amazing! Showing this to my coworkers tomorrow, they're going love it. We were cracking up over Badger's star wars script. So random at first but got progressively better & better as he went on.

As for the 1st episode, well the producers just don't hold back at all, do they! The confrontation between Hank and Walt was essentially right away.

It's funny, I think every season Jessie starts off as an emotional broken down wreck. Classic Jessie. He plays it off so well too. The scene where he drives through the ghetto tossing stacks of bills like he was delivering newspapers in a rush as a kid was great.

I always wondered, why did Walt leave the black book as reading material on the toilet, especially when he knew Hank would be visiting... was it iconic of his self-obsession? Walt couldn't bring himself to pack it away in the boxes with the rest of his stuff, even though it's probably the most incriminating piece of evidence against him...Walt thrives on the fact that someone expressed just how great they thought he was and has to keep it near him, even in plain sight, at all times!

So far a great start

Old Post Aug-14-2013 03:27  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by klm21

lol like i said...goosebumps

Old Post Aug-14-2013 20:18  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm surprised there's no talk in this thread. Especially after Sunday's INTENSE episode! That was one of the best BB episodes I can remember. The plan to get Walt out to the dessert was amazing, Walt actually got played HARD for once.

When Hank cuffed Walt and said "How'd you like that barrel pic? Dug a hole in the backyard beside the BBQ where we used to have family dinners. Gomie thought you'd notice the different colour dirt but I knew your greedy ass wouldn't tell the difference - all you cared about was your money!" - so good

The shootout at the end was a little over the top. I'm really curious to see who walks out of that one alive, other than the obvious, Walt.

3 more episodes to go!!

Old Post Sep-10-2013 12:52  Romania
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
I'm surprised there's no talk in this thread. Especially after Sunday's INTENSE episode! That was one of the best BB episodes I can remember. The plan to get Walt out to the dessert was amazing, Walt actually got played HARD for once.

When Hank cuffed Walt and said "How'd you like that barrel pic? Dug a hole in the backyard beside the BBQ where we used to have family dinners. Gomie thought you'd notice the different colour dirt but I knew your greedy ass wouldn't tell the difference - all you cared about was your money!" - so good

The shootout at the end was a little over the top. I'm really curious to see who walks out of that one alive, other than the obvious, Walt.

3 more episodes to go!!

If walt doesn't get hit it will be retarded lol

Old Post Sep-10-2013 16:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood progressive track, define it!!! [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVan Gelderen - "Aftershock" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread