Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I don't mind that quite as much. Many people (e.g. many americans / e.g. many friends of mine) are too quick to shout that every little fall is a "dive". Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes people slip on their own.

What realllly irks me is when players lobby with the referee for cards to be issued to other players. Seeing a player who was fouled lift has hand in the air as though he were issuing a card. Players should be sent off for that.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

It's shit like this,

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:36  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I think that if Vancouver gets by the Blackhawks, they are going to the dance.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I think if the Sabres get by the Flyers, they'll probably lose in the next round.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:38  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

I just don't want the Habs. if they lose to someone else, we'll be fine

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Is there a channel online showing the Man U/Chelsea game with no lag? Myp2p.eu is down it seems and I can't find any.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I just don't want the Habs. if they lose to someone else, we'll be fine

We?

Old Post Apr-12-2011 18:57  Ireland
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Is there a channel online showing the Man U/Chelsea game with no lag? Myp2p.eu is down it seems and I can't find any.

FSC.tv probably.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 19:16  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

You just know all of the bars in Mexico exploded in joy for Chicharrito.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 19:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

he plays for the Sharks right?

Old Post Apr-12-2011 19:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

He's the one who broke Anze Kopitar's ankle

Old Post Apr-12-2011 19:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Drogba and Park one-upping each other.

Old Post Apr-12-2011 20:20 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1999 Trance - Steve Morley Production... played by Dave Pearce [2015] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLost Tribe - "Gamemaster" (Shane 54 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread