Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

Guys, no new replies please if you dont have any information about the tune.
read the thread carefuly to get the links.

Old Post Sep-24-2003 09:19  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rsxtypes
Pimp of the Caribbean

heh

Old Post Sep-24-2003 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rsxtypes Click here to Send rsxtypes a Private Message Add rsxtypes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

quote:
Originally posted by rsxtypes
heh

Teaser

Old Post Sep-24-2003 20:16  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nas6034
tranceaddict in training

I didn't read through all the pages, but I the ending of the sample sounded very familiar to me and my friend, we're working on it.

Old Post Sep-26-2003 15:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nas6034 Click here to Send nas6034 a Private Message Add nas6034 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ave it!!
tranceaddict in training

Smiley DJ set download?

Does anyone know whereabouts this set can be downloaded from? cos i used to listen to jules loads from around that time, i'm sure i could help

Old Post Sep-27-2003 16:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Ave it!! Click here to Send Ave it!! a Private Message Add Ave it!! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZoriNn
tranceaddict in training

has anybody still got jj - t1's reconstruction??
Because I read this all a bit late and the links don't work no more

thx

Old Post Oct-05-2003 14:00  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for ZoriNn Click here to Send ZoriNn a Private Message Add ZoriNn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

quote:
Originally posted by ZoriNn
has anybody still got jj - t1's reconstruction??
Because I read this all a bit late and the links don't work no more

thx

I sent you a pm

Old Post Oct-06-2003 16:11  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SportTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

its now track 9 in the sig......

Old Post Oct-26-2003 09:14  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for SportTrance Click here to Send SportTrance a Private Message Add SportTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cvic
Senior tranceaddict

Ehm, you only have 7 tracks in your sign.

Old Post Oct-26-2003 12:43  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for cvic Click here to Send cvic a Private Message Add cvic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SportTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cvic
Ehm, you only have 7 tracks in your sign.

yeh after finding out JJ doesnt even remember the track, and all we have is the reconstruction, i just took it out :P

Old Post Oct-26-2003 21:50  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for SportTrance Click here to Send SportTrance a Private Message Add SportTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeFroiX
Supreme tranceaddict

Larossa - Summer Of Love

The guitar in this track sounds like the id....

Old Post Nov-25-2003 21:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DeFroiX Click here to Send DeFroiX a Private Message Visit DeFroiX's homepage! Add DeFroiX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancender
I leave em...you love em.

shit man this still hasn't been ID'd?

Old Post Dec-02-2003 00:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancender Click here to Send Trancender a Private Message Add Trancender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAll Over the world [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "Djs, Fans & Freaks" (Marco V Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread