Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Radders2003
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by T-Soma
This really needs to be found...

You think?

Old Post Dec-10-2007 22:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Radders2003 Click here to Send Radders2003 a Private Message Add Radders2003 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Radders2003
Supreme tranceaddict

It sounds wrong, but after you listen to the reconstruction over and over again, you quickly lose the feeling for this song...

Old Post Dec-11-2007 16:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Radders2003 Click here to Send Radders2003 a Private Message Add Radders2003 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gaz2195
Supreme tranceaddict

someone mentioned very early n that this sounds similar to Nalin and Kane - Open Your Eyes.

if you listen to a few of the remixes it is very very similar in parts.

this could be an unreleased nalin and kane tune.

Old Post Dec-13-2007 17:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for gaz2195 Click here to Send gaz2195 a Private Message Add gaz2195 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gaz2195
Supreme tranceaddict

dont let this thread go into obscurity

Old Post Jan-30-2008 17:51  England
Click Here to See the Profile for gaz2195 Click here to Send gaz2195 a Private Message Add gaz2195 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gaz2195
Supreme tranceaddict

bump....for anyone who has never seen this!!!

Old Post Apr-17-2008 17:04  England
gaz2195
Supreme tranceaddict

bump....for anyone who has never seen this!!!

Old Post Apr-17-2008 17:05  England
gaz2195
Supreme tranceaddict

if anyone is still interested, the hunt is still ongoing over on judgejulesarchive. We have ruled some more artists out. link to the topic is below

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/...p?showtopic=131

Old Post Apr-29-2008 23:11  England
gaz2195
Supreme tranceaddict

this hasnt been bumped for a while

Old Post Dec-03-2008 17:46  England
JJ-T1
-back4good-

I will post my link here also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxYjsvW46-A

Old Post Dec-04-2008 09:22  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

I dont think this has been mentioned in the thread but Jules has said that Col Hamilton (Colin Hamilton, Northern Irish DJ) actually played this on Radio 1, and it wasnt Judge Jules that played it. Also the track in question samples Ry Cooder (a famous american guitarist)

I have a feeling its a trance track from some unknown northern-irish trance producer who happened to give it to Col Hamilton.

if anyone knows Col Hamilton/Colin Hamilton please get in touch with him, I've sent him a message on Myspace but no reply as of yet

Old Post Jul-30-2009 01:42  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
I dont think this has been mentioned in the thread but Jules has said that Col Hamilton (Colin Hamilton, Northern Irish DJ) actually played this on Radio 1, and it wasnt Judge Jules that played it. Also the track in question samples Ry Cooder (a famous american guitarist)

I have a feeling its a trance track from some unknown northern-irish trance producer who happened to give it to Col Hamilton.

if anyone knows Col Hamilton/Colin Hamilton please get in touch with him, I've sent him a message on Myspace but no reply as of yet

I already asked a guy who knows him and col's reply to him was basiclly he doesnt give a shit about ID'ing some track from years ago.

Old Post Aug-02-2009 15:05  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
I already asked a guy who knows him and col's reply to him was basiclly he doesnt give a shit about ID'ing some track from years ago.

if that's true then what an arrogant arse.

Old Post Aug-02-2009 15:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcompletely inexplicable mystery track [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTelepopmusik - "Love Can Damage Your Health" (Laid Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread