Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Jer.
I really *REALLY* wish I were drunk right now.

=\

I really REALLY REALLY wish i were drunk IN Canada now.

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
Thanks.. feel like packing for me too while you are having a drink for me?

You bet. You fold your clothes, I'll pack 'em. Don't let me fold! I suck at folding.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 04:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stingray
Still underwater

ME = WASTED!!!

Old Post Jul-17-2006 05:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray Click here to Send Stingray a Private Message Add Stingray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Stingray
ME = WASTED!!!

ME = GOING TO BED!!!

Old Post Jul-17-2006 05:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
ME = HIGH!!!

Corrected. Wrong thread.

Old Post Jul-17-2006 05:51 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stingray
Still underwater

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Corrected. Wrong thread.

ME = BOTH!!!

Old Post Jul-17-2006 05:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Stingray Click here to Send Stingray a Private Message Add Stingray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
ME = BOTH!!!

Don't get kicked out!!!

Old Post Jul-17-2006 06:00 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stingray
Still underwater

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Don't get kicked out!!!

There's a funny story about tonight that relates to that!!

Me and my buddy were chillin on his patio, packin a bowl, and out of nowhere his dad comes home and starts cussing us out in polish! So we had to jet and kept blazing/drinking on a bench in the park. Class all the way.

Old Post Jul-17-2006 06:06  Canada
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I think I'm going to regret this.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Jul-19-2006 02:46  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I almost told simms327
to shave thaT pussy.

Old Post Jul-19-2006 02:46  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Read This! DRUNK!

So yea pretty ahmmered here.

just met our backdoor neighboors, were alll drinking about our pool, me, shitbricks and sammy, then we were randoms calling coming from behind us... turns out the kids behind us are hammered too.. getting hammed drinking by there pool too... so they fucking hop their fence, come join our shitshow in our backayrd... and we get more smashed... then we go for a swim after they go back over to their party to wake up their pased out peps... then they fucking hear us swimming over here, so they come join us hoping the fenc eagain. we talked about building some kinda underground tunnel passageway to our backyard from theirs.. and how we're gonna go to beaver lumbre tomrrow to build a starway over to make shit easier...

then buddies are over the fence and ones wearing a SKIPPER fucking sailer hat and the other guy is wearing a BLEU long johnbody suit! OMG! so fucking hilariouys... running around the pool wearing fucking grandpa body underwear! OMG!!

then find out they have a massive hottub going on, so we decided to join them on their territiory and fucking hot tub taht shit up! unfortuatenly all teh other chicks are passed out, so the ratios are fucked, like 4 guys to 3 chicks at this point, like 430am... but oh well, fucking hot tub... damn i wish we had one! FUK!

and i just called larsa and them.. fucking pool hopping in the Beaches too! OMG! so random! andrews hammered too i thin.. idunno. bender sounded like she was having fun too. FUCK! hahahhhaah tonite has been retarded. a real shit show in coolllingwood. god im so fucknig hammered... kicked back 2 beers in like 10 mins in their BOILING hottub., stood up to get out, almost fucking fell over hte edge... man.

ok, fuck, i gotta go make some more drunken calls! woot woot!

guys, hottubing/ppooling when drunk is THE BEST! i swear! do it!

Old Post Aug-07-2006 09:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

It's Monday, the first day of the last of my 4-week vacation. I just got in, and I am so behind on some of my threads, it sucks, and I've had only one beer.

YES, I'VE HAD ONLY ONE BEER, and I'm hammered.

Am I cheap drunk?

Am I a shame to my Czechoslovakian heritage (bigest beer drinking country in the world)?

Or could it be the bottle I had tonight?

I brought this bottle back from Montreal on the way back from my roadtrip to the maritimes. F*ck "Fin du Monde" and that other microbrewery sh-t.

I have the muchies now. I hope I can make it back to follow up.

AJ

Old Post Aug-15-2006 01:35  Algeria
DarkAngel

weellll now..
we got some bullshit tropical storm or hurricane or whatever the fuck that bitch ass nigga is headed our way so I'm gettin' blasted DRUYNK!!!!

FUCK YOU ERNESTO!!!!!!!!!!11

cheeeeeeeeeersssss

DA

Old Post Aug-29-2006 18:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSoul Clap & others, DEMF [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackinteractive - koma [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread