Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

This is why everyone's shitting on you, because you're being laughably passive-aggressive. "I didn't call you a retarded, I just said you're acting retarded", "I didn't say you were wrong, I just questioned whether you were right" and so on. You also ignore valid points in favour of nit-picking and pulling the opinion card to avoid having to acknowledge the shittiness of your club.

How big is your ego, man? Do you honestly think I care what some kid in the internet all the way from England thinks of me or my arguing tactics? I never intended to be part of an argument in the first place. As I've said before I misread your post about Chelsea players being old, posted what I thought about it, was met with a barrage of insults and I retaliated. I never ignored any points you made, I acknowledged all of them. Just because I don't agree with you it's no reason for you to throw a bitch fit like a twelve year old. Get over yourself.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Apr-13-2011 at 19:14

Old Post Apr-13-2011 18:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

And once again we are reminded that the only noteworthy invention coming from England during the last 50 years is football hooliganism.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-13-2011 18:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

This Bale fellow on spurs looks fantastic through the opening of the game here

Old Post Apr-13-2011 18:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

They should call it kickball. Football belongs to America.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:02  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
This Bale fellow on spurs looks fantastic through the opening of the game here

Great player. I love this.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
How big is your ego, man? Do you honestly think I care what some kid in the internet all the way from England thinks of me or my arguing tactics? I never intended to be part of an argument in the first place. As I've said before I misread your post about Chelsea players being old, posted what I thought about it, was met with a barrage of insults and I retaliated. I never ignored any points you made, I acknowledged all of them. Just because I don't agree with you it's not reason for you to throw a bitch fit like a twelve year old. Get over yourself.

Excellent passive-aggressive maneuvering, champ. What a complex and interwoven confabulation. Spell-binding, indeed.

You might not be doing your club any favors, but you win at coming off like a complete ass.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Great player. I love this.

awesome video! hope to see some more similar play from him in this game

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

The Real Champions League starts tonight.

All your grandmothers are cunts.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
friend of mine was a big chelsea fan. also he hated black ppl.
true story

So does John Terry.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:24  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

brown people can be interested in the battle of California too bassel.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Eddie

Zilker.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:32  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:37  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMurat Uncuoglu @ Teknical Reaction on friskyRadio 09.02.2006 fresh deep tuune [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHunteman - Phreaks [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread