Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

^ROFL

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

wow gomez really fucked that up

Old Post Apr-13-2011 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Beautiful goal from Schalke.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

you're in jersey? how are you watching that game right now / where?
i'm still stuck watching the madrid game until 5

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:26  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

myp2p.eu

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

How do you fucks have time to watch TV all day? Get a job.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

you make a very valid point.
i probably should have a job.....

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:39  United States
bas
Stronger Lover

You realize the games are on TV right? Not that hard to watch them lol

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:40  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

of course. i have been watching on tv...the problem is that they play at the same time and the channel that shows them for me plays them back to back (with the game i'd rather see playing 2nd...)

Old Post Apr-13-2011 20:48  United States
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

there are many internet streaming websites for the matches. my german/spanish/arabic proficiency has improved as a result.

Old Post Apr-13-2011 21:41  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by trunks1022
there are many internet streaming websites for the matches. my german/spanish/arabic proficiency has improved as a result.

A lot of those are blocked by the firewall at my work. One that I used to use a lot actually just got seized by the Department of Homeland Security lol. www.channelsurfing.net

Old Post Apr-13-2011 21:44  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
How big is your ego, man? Do you honestly think I care what some kid in the internet all the way from England thinks of me or my arguing tactics?

Don't call people who are older than you "kid" in the same thread you admit you aren't old enough to get into an event. You said "I still don't see the WHY of all this animosity." I told you the answer.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-13-2011 21:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this track [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTantamanna - Talking (Main) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread