Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Renzo
where am i

Tried this one?

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

Edit: he beat me to it

Old Post May-03-2011 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
pedro looked alittle offsides there but owells!

I thought so, too, at first. I need to see the replay.

Old Post May-03-2011 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Already tried that one. I found a decent stream that was online for about five minutes. The one I'm currently watching is more pixellated than a PS1 game and badly behind real time.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-03-2011 20:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i turned away from the comp for a second, but did RM score? it's showing 1-1

Old Post May-03-2011 20:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Yeah, Madrid scored.

Old Post May-03-2011 20:20 
EarnYourKeep
LIT

they still need 2 more, hope messi nets one

weeembly weeeeeeeembly

Old Post May-03-2011 20:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

bye bye real

Old Post May-03-2011 20:38  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Ok, he wasn't offside after all.

Old Post May-03-2011 20:42 
EarnYourKeep
LIT

VAMOS A WEMBLEY!

Old Post May-03-2011 20:44 
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Ok, he wasn't offside after all.

true, still happy about wembley though, bring on MANU

Old Post May-03-2011 20:45 
bananas
baby i got your money

Barca FUCKYEAH!

Old Post May-03-2011 23:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I really enjoyed the game... Madrid were intent on not letting Messi create anything - they seemed to bring him down more than the rest of the Barca squad combined

Old Post May-03-2011 23:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy to id (electro) 1 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKevin - "All in My Mind" (Soren Weile Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread