Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by 6meets9
if Brazil win the world cup in 2014

Please no.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Please no.

LOL I completely agree. I hope Germany wins. It's been long enough.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
LOL I completely agree. I hope Germany wins. It's been long enough.

Didn't Germany win in 1990? I'd rather see a team that has never won a single title win this cup. Or England. THAT's been long enough

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Didn't Germany win in 1990? I'd rather see a team that has never won a single title win this cup. Or England. THAT's been long enough

Yes they did but that was 22 years ago 22 YEARS! Not really. First I want them to catch up to Brazil and beat their record for the most titles. Then, maybe...wouldn't actually mind if Ireland won then world cup LOL but that's just wishful thinking LOL.

Last edited by 6meets9 on Jun-28-2012 at 03:56

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

22 years, actually.

It's all right, I always think the 90's were ten years ago

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:46  Brazil
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

Sorry, I'm at a bar right now...must've been the alcohol, should really get off my phone...people think I'm addicted LOL

Old Post Jun-28-2012 03:55  Canada
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Lol at steamroll.

Keep loling. Spain won.

So basically it's going to be a show where the artistic Spain meets the Deutsche wehrmacht.

Spain is going to win, anyway. Don't worry.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
I'm sending lots of grease ball prayers to my man Mario.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

his girl is hot too

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I really hope Germany wins.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:15  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

me too

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Germany will probably win (must be considered favourites, they are the best all around team in the tourney imo), but if there is a defence that can contain Germany in this tourney it is most likely the Azzurri. Knock out football, anything can happen. I've been an Italy supporter my whole life and they've pulled off big improbable wins quite a bit before.

Should be a great game. I see penalties deciding this again.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 04:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSelecta ta ta ta ... ?!? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWilliam Orbit - water from a vine leaf [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread