Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > "Police investigate $600k theft as Escapade Music Festival co-founder disappears"
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Ms Haus

Nick Vachon 1 edm gig = 600K

Danny Tenaglia 4,000 edm gigs = -600K

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jul-04-2012 21:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by Ms Haus
I hope he gets caught arrested and put in jail for about a month so he can get anally raped without any lube.

But seriously, what an asshole this guy is, I was thinking they could do this event again next year, but with what happened now, I don't see it possible.

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jul-05-2012 00:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ms Haus
Supreme tranceaddict

I never have liked the guy and always thought he was a giant prick, even years ago. Now all of Ottawa and the EDM scene finally sees it too. Good one Nick, you really did a good job this time!!

Old Post Jul-05-2012 01:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ms Haus Click here to Send Ms Haus a Private Message Add Ms Haus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

600 000$ is a lot of hand job. Asia's economy is going to benefit from this.

Old Post Jul-05-2012 01:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

looks like a big ol douche bag

Old Post Jul-05-2012 02:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ALlez
Junior tranceaddict

Looks like a big ol douche bag?

+1

Old Post Jul-05-2012 03:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ALlez Click here to Send ALlez a Private Message Visit ALlez's homepage! Add ALlez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

oh man lol

how far can someone get with 600k cash? unless he owed serious money to mobsters it's very hard to get rid of that sort of money unless he bailed out of the country... even then 600k and you've completely tarnished your name, your family's name, your company... is it really worth it?

Old Post Jul-05-2012 17:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ALlez
Junior tranceaddict

600k buys a lot of cheeseburgers.

And fur burgers too!

Old Post Jul-05-2012 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ALlez Click here to Send ALlez a Private Message Visit ALlez's homepage! Add ALlez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
is that the guy who's pic Zeksg posted on TA?

Rumour has it he eloped with ur roommate (and Pierre) in Panama, $600,000 in tow.

I think it just may be him. That was funny.

Old Post Jul-06-2012 15:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

He looks legit, I would totally trust that guy with my safe number

Old Post Jul-06-2012 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Ravemontreal
He looks legit, I would totally trust that guy with my safe number

lololol

Old Post Jul-06-2012 23:06  Canada
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

I would put his picture in every Dennys.

Old Post Jul-07-2012 01:41 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > "Police investigate $600k theft as Escapade Music Festival co-founder disappears"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis track is from ron van den Beuken 2005 set please help me id this song [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Out Of Control" (Back For More) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread