Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Old Post May-19-2012 19:08  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-23-2012 15:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Just found this thread good stuff!

Abdomen Burst FREE tracks:
http://soundcloud.com/abdomen-burst...y-for-friends-1

1. Abdomen Burst pres. Bad Neighbor :: Moob [FREE] Follow new project 5.52 690 plays 128.0 BPM
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Mobilize :: Moment Of Peace:: (Abdomen Burst 'DeepStep' mix) FREE
2. Mobilize :: Moment Of Peace:: (Abdomen Burst 'DeepStep' mix) FREE 6.10 2690 plays 133.0 BPM
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Mark Pledger :: Time Stands Still :: (Abdomen Burst 'Synthetic Sunrise' mix) FREE
3. Mark Pledger :: Time Stands Still :: (Abdomen Burst 'Synthetic Sunrise' mix) FREE 10.43 1221 plays 135.0 BPM
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Michael Burns :: We Will Fade :: (Abdomen Burst 'Reminiscence' mix) :: FREE
4. Michael Burns :: We Will Fade :: (Abdomen Burst 'Reminiscence' mix) :: FREE 9.36 2216 plays 130.0 BPM
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Abdomen Burst:: Feel Me (DubStep version) :: FREE
5. Abdomen Burst:: Feel Me (DubStep version) :: FREE 5.13 21558 plays 140.0 BPM
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Abdomen Burst vs. Soundprank :: Detachment :: Free
6. Abdomen Burst vs. Soundprank :: Detachment :: Free 7.49 1852 plays 129.0 BPM
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Abdomen Burst vs. Timati :: Party Animal :: FREE
7. Abdomen Burst vs. Timati :: Party Animal :: FREE 4.48 2238 plays
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track Abdomen Burst vs. Timati :: Party Animal (4x4 re-fix) :: FREE
8. Abdomen Burst vs. Timati :: Party Animal (4x4 re-fix) :: FREE 4.51 1443 plays
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track NewTone :: Sad Song (Abdomen Burst Lite version) :: Free
9. NewTone :: Sad Song (Abdomen Burst Lite version) :: Free 5.01 1190 plays
Download track Save to Favorites Go to track NewTone :: Sad Song (Abdomen Burst 6 a.m. in the morning mix) :: Free
10. NewTone :: Sad Song (Abdomen Burst 6 a.m. in the morning mix) :: Free 9.03 1896 plays 130.0 BPM

Old Post May-25-2012 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-25-2012 20:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

^ That track is so good. Not sure if I'm posting repeats, but here I go. My first contributions!

(Check description for DL link)

(Download link is in description)

(Really good bootleg IMO)

Old Post May-25-2012 21:23 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

whatttt

quote:

Old Post May-27-2012 20:21  Canada

Old Post May-30-2012 00:40 
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Old Post May-30-2012 02:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Old Post Jun-02-2012 13:22 
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

http://soundcloud.com/rotationdeep/lapse-do-you-know/download
http://soundcloud.com/rotationdeep/lapse-do-you-know

EDIT: No embed code, sorry. It's Liquid DnB: Lapse - Do You Know [Rotation Deep UK]

Old Post Jun-19-2012 14:40  Brazil
euphoria

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Old Post Jun-22-2012 14:24  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNot trance [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJamX & De-Leon featt. New Order - "Blue Monday 2004" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread