Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > DJ record pool with trance tracks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RivalMan
Senior tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2 DJ record pool with trance tracks

Hi all.

Can anyone recommend a good DJ record pool geared towards trance? I have tried quite a few and most have few (if any) trance tracks in their catalogues.

It's a requirement that they offer lossless downloads. I'm less sensitive to user interface, monthly costs etc. as long as they have a good trance selection and offer lossless.

Any ideas highly appreciated.

Best

- Pumping the bits using:
My beloved MacBook Pro, Logic Pro X, UAD hardware and software and tons of plug-ins...

Old Post Aug-03-2019 11:13  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for RivalMan Click here to Send RivalMan a Private Message Add RivalMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd actually like to know too, and for prog?

Old Post Aug-05-2019 18:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Same here, hey did you know that Beatport cloud has feature where you can preview the whole track instead of that little segment they put up.

Old Post Aug-11-2019 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > DJ record pool with trance tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID from Dj Astrid LiVESET [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCosmic Gate - The Wave [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread