Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
naeblis
wov"d!

Read This! hehe

I saw a track on napster that had (www.tranceaddict.com) pasted on the end of it....so i checked it out.. bla bla bla
now im obsessed with trance..

Old Post Mar-24-2001 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for naeblis Click here to Send naeblis a Private Message Add naeblis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancy the Pooh
tranceaddict in training

I usually download from www.shadowzone.com, but they are currently upgrading their site or something, so I did the boring old www searches, and got a link on one of those sites to tranceaddict. I'm impressed, although I must say the huge files and the crappy speed we get in South Africa sometimes can be a problem. I LOVE the videos too. It is the first time I've used anything like MyPlay and it helps a lot, because it takes days to download a file and the streaming audio bit helps too. Pity I can't do the same with the videos...

Yeah, I'm telling people about tranceaddict, so if they don't just leech from me, they'll propably come visit here too...

Old Post Mar-24-2001 14:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancy the Pooh Click here to Send Trancy the Pooh a Private Message Add Trancy the Pooh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

i was cruising around on Efnet looking for more good techno/trance mp3 channels (#mp3-techno on irc.newnet.net was the only awesome one i knew).. i found my way into a channel called #trance or something and as the channel topic it had "www.trancevalley.com/www.tranceaddict.com" so i checked em out and now im here downloading pretty much everything thats put out...

im tellin you.. THIS SITE BEATS NAPSTER AND IRC PUT TOGETHER!!!!

Old Post Mar-25-2001 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pointy Click here to Send Pointy a Private Message Add Pointy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stevo
tranceaddict in training

I found out about TA through a dj friend of mine out in california named matt..he goes by a few names on the net, and even sends in tracks to this site. He's a real cool guy and apparently knows a lot of people..he introduced me to trance and the underground music scene and for that I am eternally thankful. I fail to think what I'd be like if I hadn't met him long ago..thanks again matt.

Old Post Mar-25-2001 11:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stevo Click here to Send Stevo a Private Message Add Stevo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
londn
Junior tranceaddict

np mate

*tear*
err i should put how i found out about this site.

good god it was a long time ago.. hmph, well erm.

beleive it or not i went by "tranceadykt" for a while.. be4 even knowing about this site.. and one day when i was looking into buying a domain for tranceaddict/tranceadykt it said they were taken! aint that a bitch?

so i go to www.tranceaddict.com and they offered everything i needed to feed the craving

Old Post Mar-25-2001 18:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for londn Click here to Send londn a Private Message Add londn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by londn
i was looking into buying a domain for tranceaddict/tranceadykt it said they were taken! aint that a bitch?

so i go to www.tranceaddict.com and they offered everything i needed to feed the craving
LOL, yes, yes that is such a bitch when the domain you want is taken...i wanted sex.com, so i could make it my own personal website and get 1,000,000 curious hits per day, but now i cant :*(

Old Post Mar-25-2001 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

rofl

yeah. domain names get filled up really quickly. if it's something really common i.e. sex.com and you don't renew it at your designated time. it'll be taken like within a few hours. i think 2000 new domain names or something are registered everyday.

Old Post Mar-25-2001 19:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

wholy shit, 2000 every day? where did you find that out..please post if you can remember, i might wanna do a term paper on that!

Old Post Mar-25-2001 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

yeahh 2000! hehe. lemme see if i can find it for ya....

Old Post Mar-25-2001 19:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jkmix
Junior tranceaddict

i actually met tranceadict in irc long time ago..and we chated about the last rave we went..it's the one at CNE(paul oakenfold -last year)..we chated for a while..he was really nice and he gave me his website!!.. but i dun think he remembered me(rothman)..but it's all cool and i am so glad i am so into trance after all..

Old Post Mar-26-2001 00:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for jkmix Click here to Send jkmix a Private Message Visit jkmix's homepage! Add jkmix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tc-fan
dancing galaxy

Talking

i was browsing thru the trance newsgoups and stumbled upon this pot of gold..

Old Post Mar-26-2001 07:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for tc-fan Click here to Send tc-fan a Private Message Add tc-fan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yujie__
Supreme tranceaddict

Trancegate -->> link me to www.trancEaddict.com and some other trance stuff too

Old Post Mar-27-2001 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yujie__ Click here to Send yujie__ a Private Message Add yujie__ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbsolute dancefloor destroyer. Help to id!!! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFluke - "Absurd" (Whitewash Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread