Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

AgE doesnt matter

heyhey fellow trance heads, im just wonderin how old sum of you are. Im 13 lol but a full blown raverr
mix hard mix long
childsplay,
PEACE

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_TRON Click here to Send DJ_TRON a Private Message Add DJ_TRON to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DR86
I <3 GW Basketball

Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
heyhey fellow trance heads, im just wonderin how old sum of you are. Im 13 lol but a full blown raverr
mix hard mix long
childsplay,
PEACE

Are you a kandy kid? or are you a classy raver?

It has to start somewhere,
It has to start sometime,
What better place then here?
What better time than now?

--Rage Against the Machine

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:31  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for DR86 Click here to Send DR86 a Private Message Add DR86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

um...i may be a raverr but i dont got all the slang down yet, lol, well FILL ME INNNNNNN
PEACE
childsplay

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_TRON Click here to Send DJ_TRON a Private Message Add DJ_TRON to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BonGWateR
Senior tranceaddict

Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
mix hard mix long
childsplay,
PEACE

quote:
um...i may be a raverr but i dont got all the slang down yet, lol, well FILL ME INNNNNNN
PEACE
childsplay

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for BonGWateR Click here to Send BonGWateR a Private Message Add BonGWateR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DR86
I <3 GW Basketball

quote:
PEACE
childsplay

kandy kids are those stupid-ass ridiculous excuse for trance lovers. they show up at parties wearing at least 18 lbs. of that stupid beaded crap around their necks and on their wrists. They also usually have on the yellow visors and UFO pants that are23 sizes too big. And you usually find them sucking on 2 pacifiers.

It has to start somewhere,
It has to start sometime,
What better place then here?
What better time than now?

--Rage Against the Machine

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:39  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for DR86 Click here to Send DR86 a Private Message Add DR86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

LMFAO!!!!!!!
THERES NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL LIKE THAT!!
i just go there in my clothes...pants yellow shirt spiked hair...with the occasional glow stick
whoever does that kandy-kid shit should DIE

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:49  United States
Virus
yes

quote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!
THERES NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL LIKE THAT!!
i just go there in my clothes...pants yellow shirt spiked hair...with the occasional glow stick
whoever does that kandy-kid shit should DIE

That was pretty contradictory

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:56  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Virus Click here to Send Virus a Private Message Add Virus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mndeg
;0

rofl, people really don't say raver anymore

soulful/latin/deep house + jazz

Old Post Jul-19-2003 04:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mndeg Click here to Send mndeg a Private Message Add mndeg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

lmao.... as for my age, (which is what he originally asked for all of your ages!!)
i'm 18, haven't raved yet, but am going to WEMF for a 3 day outdoor rave!!! w00t!!!
and personally, anyone under 15 who's a raver is not a good thing. just my opinion.

'-.SgtFoo.-'
My SoundCloud

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moncster

Hey DJ TRON, what are your favorite producers/tracks?

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:00 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emil
Minister of Information

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by BonGWateR

It's not his fault, he's from Wisconson.

Click here to see Myspace

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Emil Click here to Send Emil a Private Message Add Emil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_TRON
tranceaddict

tiesto, Armin, PvD
my favorite tracks at the moment are
Tiesto, Armin Van Burren - eternity (inner city mix)
Driftwood - Freeloader

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:08  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackelektro-house unknown [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCor Fijneman vs. DJ Jochen – "San Pedro" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread