Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Markus Schulz @ Mansion Miami - SAT.OCT.13 [SFL]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceFamilyMIA
tranceaddict

Markus Schulz @ Mansion Miami - SAT.OCT.13 [SFL]

Photobucket
http://opium.wantickets.com/Events/...sion-Nightclub/

Last edited by TranceFamilyMIA on Sep-25-2012 at 18:41

Old Post Sep-22-2012 19:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFamilyMIA Click here to Send TranceFamilyMIA a Private Message Visit TranceFamilyMIA's homepage! Add TranceFamilyMIA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Sep-22-2012 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

Didn't he just play there lol?

Old Post Sep-23-2012 00:17  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Yeah, he did. Kind of sad to think that this means the end of his residency at SPACE. No more 7 hour epic sets on the Terrace...

I don't really know if I'll go to see him at Mansion. It just gets to packed in there on a Saturday to properly enjoy anyone, not to mention the crowd it generally draws on the weekends is kind of shitty.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Sep-24-2012 21:34  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

Wish I could go but i'll be out of the country... most likely passed out drunk on a sidewalk.

Old Post Sep-24-2012 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

He has been whoring out his own songs too much as of recent too, meh!

Old Post Sep-25-2012 16:40  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
He has been whoring out his own songs too much as of recent too, meh!

love seeing this from you! nice to see your on that minimal, deep tech kick

ALL ABOARD!!

Old Post Sep-25-2012 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

i love markus and i would def go to this but i do agree seeing tracklists of his that almost only say "markus schulz feat" seems a bit familiar when i think of other djs...

Old Post Sep-26-2012 17:06  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Honestly he doesn't interest me nearly as much if he's not at Space.

He plays such a different style there, and I fuckin' love it. Non-Space Markus sets are much more generic-mainstream-trance-DJ shit.

If I was local to Miami, I'd go, but not driving all the way down there for that and spending outrageous money at Mansion to put up with door drama and be nut-to-butt with SoBe douchebags.

Old Post Sep-26-2012 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPACEMASTERS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Wish I could go but i'll be out of the country... most likely passed out drunk on a sidewalk.

you dont want to do that in colombia buddy!

Old Post Sep-30-2012 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SPACEMASTERS Click here to Send SPACEMASTERS a Private Message Add SPACEMASTERS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim_G
Coldharbour

See everybody there

www.facebook.com/grubeandhovsepian

--------------------------

Old Post Oct-10-2012 04:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim_G Click here to Send Tim_G a Private Message Visit Tim_G's homepage! Add Tim_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Did anyone go to this, how was it?

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Oct-16-2012 17:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Markus Schulz @ Mansion Miami - SAT.OCT.13 [SFL]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong with vocal stutter [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGary Numan - "Cars" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread