Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Introductions
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
digitalbreach
the sky is falling

Name: Emerson
Fav. DJ: AvB, Markus Schulz, James Z
Fav. Band: Smashing Pumpkins (APC is close behind)
Fav. Food: Italian, Japanese, Mexican (not Tex-mex)
Fav. Genre: Trance, Prog (2nd)
Fav. Movie: Hero/Memento

You ain't no daisy, no daisy at all

Old Post Jun-04-2004 00:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for digitalbreach Click here to Send digitalbreach a Private Message Add digitalbreach to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ibiza Dreams
Chroma

quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
well which is worse? IvD or DJ Sammy?

Hey ABT, I remember talking to you before coming to the Air Force bro back in 2002 or so, you're in the AF as well right? Stationed in Lackland? I sure am dude, drop me a line.

When I turn on my mixer, drop the needle, and put on my headphones... nothing else matters.

I am a DJ.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 01:42  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Ibiza Dreams Click here to Send Ibiza Dreams a Private Message Add Ibiza Dreams to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ibiza Dreams
Chroma

Name: Andrés
Fav. DJ: Tiesto, Gabriel & Dresden
Fav. Food: Spanish (as in from Spain)
Fav. Genre: Trance, Prog, Breakbeat
Fav. Movie: Midnight Express

When I turn on my mixer, drop the needle, and put on my headphones... nothing else matters.

I am a DJ.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 01:46  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Ibiza Dreams Click here to Send Ibiza Dreams a Private Message Add Ibiza Dreams to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ABTsportsline
Disabled Veteran

you are stationed at Lackland too? damn, small world. I remember you. I think i was already in the AF and you were about to come in right? I've been in for almost 3 years now.

What is your job and where do you work? Wilford Hall? Small world....

-ABT-

Old Post Jun-04-2004 02:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ABTsportsline Click here to Send ABTsportsline a Private Message Add ABTsportsline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MezzicanTrancEr
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Introductions

quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
I've been "out of it" lately due to my work obligations, deployments, and school. To top that off have a wife and kid on the way, so been pretty busy.

Me too! Not enough time in the day anymore! I'm getting old and dare I say, becoming responsible.

Name: Mike
Favorite DJs: JAMES "DAMN HE'S SO GOOD" ZABIELA, old school Tiesto, PVD, Armin, and dig Gabriel and Dresden
Favorite EDM Tune: Have no clue what this is
Favorite Movie: Can't stop watching "The Big Lebowski"
Favorite Band: Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, BJORK, The Cure
Favorite Food: TEXMEX
Occupation: Finishing up my last year as a 1st grade teacher, Ph.D. student in school psychology at UT this fall.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MezzicanTrancEr Click here to Send MezzicanTrancEr a Private Message Add MezzicanTrancEr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stephenox
Supreme tranceaddict

Name: Stephen
Favorite DJ: AvB, Tiesto...
Favorite Producers: Pulser, Airbase, etc.
Favorite EDM Tune: Too many, including (but not limited to) Whiteroom - White Room, Re:Locate - Typhoon <-- new, William Orbit - Barber's Adagio for Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix), MK-S - Illuminate (Mind One Remix), Pulser - My Religion (Original Mix), Firewall - Sincere (Pulser Remix), Plastic Boy - Silver Bath...
Favorite Movie: Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean, Bon Voyage
Favorite Genre: Trance (mostly uplifting and other melodic stuff-- hardtrance is ok if it's Tulips & Chocolate). But I also listen to... *some* house (I hate prog), JPop/Kpop/Cpop, Classical, VGM, Movie soundtrack music... and other stuff
Favorite Band: None right now, really
Favorite Food: Chinese (because I am), Japanese (because it's good)

Old Post Jun-04-2004 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stephenox Click here to Send Stephenox a Private Message Visit Stephenox's homepage! Add Stephenox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daydreamer
disco baby

aren't we a multicultural bunch. that's the way i like it.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 14:36  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for daydreamer Click here to Send daydreamer a Private Message Add daydreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stephenox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
aren't we a multicultural bunch. that's the way i like it.

Haha, aren't we.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 14:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stephenox Click here to Send Stephenox a Private Message Visit Stephenox's homepage! Add Stephenox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zenbudda
Supreme tranceaddict

ok so IvD isn't a DJ but i like the group. am i shunned now? you gotta like chick music or you don't get chicks. JK.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zenbudda Click here to Send zenbudda a Private Message Add zenbudda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
peterdjsgirl
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rememberence_
lol are you calling her old? EDM = electronic dance music, and uhh does that IvD stand for what I think it does?

hmmmm wondering how to take that old.... I guess I'll let slip this time a bit of a veteran I suppose. I guess i should get used to it, I'm not going anywhere... just none of that ridiculous talk about trance and clubbing just being for the "young" , I hope Peter writes music and spins as long as he has something to say .... and I will be right there as always.

Old Post Jun-04-2004 17:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for peterdjsgirl Click here to Send peterdjsgirl a Private Message Add peterdjsgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

Bekka - Got nothing against the older trance lovers, it's great to know actually, as sometimes I ponder how my tastes will change and if I'll one day completely grow out of Trance. I don't really believe it, but it has crossed my mind once or twice. Aslong as you still have some kid in you

Old Post Jun-04-2004 17:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rememberence_ Click here to Send Rememberence_ a Private Message Add Rememberence_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
peterdjsgirl
Senior tranceaddict

true, true...

you never know where life may lead most of my peers are still stuck in the 80's but that's fine for them... I enjoy a trip down memory lane at times myself... I just think it is exciting to see where EDM has come from and where it is going... especially where it is going

(oh and I didn't think anyone's comments were negative... I had seen some other threads in another forum about older trance lovers which were kind of off and that is what I was referencing everyone here is great fun!)

Old Post Jun-04-2004 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for peterdjsgirl Click here to Send peterdjsgirl a Private Message Add peterdjsgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Introductions
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this plz [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoogie Pimps - "Somebody To Love" (Moonbotica Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread