Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You might like this:

60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming by john00fleming

Good stuff! Thanks System-J.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Jun-28-2011 01:37  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Camwin
STICKMAN

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You might like this:

60 Min mix - The Deeper side of John 00 Fleming by john00fleming

The exact mix i thought of when i saw this thread.

I ALSO LIVESTREAMED
THE LAST FLIGHT - PROGRESSIVE HOUSE/TRANCE

Old Post Jun-28-2011 01:41  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for Camwin Click here to Send Camwin a Private Message Visit Camwin's homepage! Add Camwin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FactorZ
tranceaddict

Suffused - Artist of the Week (June 2011) on friskyRadio by Suffused Mixes

Old Post Jun-28-2011 12:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for FactorZ Click here to Send FactorZ a Private Message Add FactorZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

quote:
Originally posted by zakquiney
Suffused - Artist of the Week (June 2011) on friskyRadio by Suffused Mixes

There's a darkish track here and there in that set and it's good music. But as a whole i don't see how that would be described as a dark house/trance set.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

Old Post Jun-28-2011 20:29  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Don't think any one shared Cattaneo's mix mag mix from September 2001 titled "Funky,deep, and tribal". Then again i may have shared it months ago in this thread. Although i doubt it. Really don't feel like sifting through all the pages again; so....here it is.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x9g8ud

Tracklist:
1 Loudeast - Lights Off
2 Distance - Innocence (Original Mix)
3 Sumantri - Diversion (Original)
4 Greppi's World - Una Questione Informatica
5 John Creamer & Stephane K - I Wish You Were Here (16B Mix)
6 Science Department - Breathe (Lexicon Avenue Vocal Remix) Featuring - Erire
7 Dan Robbins - D.B.D. (Madam's Tribal Auditorium Remix)
8 Tijuana - Groove Is In The Air (Moonface Mix)
9 Soul Grabber - Release
10 Satoshi Tomiie - Virus
11 Cass & Slide & Danny Tenaglia - Fever Rising

Old Post Jun-29-2011 04:56  Mexico
cjart
deep mystic roots

recent guestmixes:

CJ Art - Alpha Centaury 014 guestmix [10.06.2011] on Pure.fm by CJArt sets

maybe you will like some

edit:

John 00 Fleming - Global Trance Grooves 99 (Guest mix-CJ Art) by john00fleming

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Last edited by cjart on Jul-16-2011 at 23:53

Old Post Jul-03-2011 00:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancefxs
Supreme tranceaddict

You can add also CJ Art guest mix on this month Global Trance Grooves to the list. Excellent job.

Old Post Jul-14-2011 12:47  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancefxs Click here to Send Trancefxs a Private Message Visit Trancefxs's homepage! Add Trancefxs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjart
deep mystic roots

quote:
Originally posted by Trancefxs
You can add also CJ Art guest mix on this month Global Trance Grooves to the list. Excellent job.

thanks a lot! and sure, good idea bro, so i've added GTG guestmix to the list above

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jul-16-2011 23:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

Old Post Jul-22-2011 22:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

THERE'S SOME HERE

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&forumid=73&s=

Old Post Jul-23-2011 22:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Off a Nubreed comp. and also the final release off Bedrock's sublabel Black.

Old Post Aug-15-2011 01:25  Mexico
meriter
-

^ sick

Old Post Aug-15-2011 03:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSomething similar to Tomaz vs. Filterheadz production [2015] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackC-Quence - "Endorphine" (Hydroid's Breaking the Law Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread