Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

welp... my Raiders are 2-2 now. FML. So much for the playoffs.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

^^
I think they still have a shot at it. Don't believe the Chiefs are THAT good, same with Denver.

Issue for the Raiders will be Carr's health...this year again and how many games OAK will win on the strength of the defense.

...on another note: LOVED hearing Ravens fans boo as they all took a knee before The Anthem and then stood back up. Kind of set the tone for a miserable day for them. Great to see L. Bell get back on track and pound the ball. Great win in Bmore...1st in 5 seasons. Here we go Steelers!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Oct-03-2017 15:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

0 - 4 Chargers!!!

0 - 16 looking strong. #roadbacktosdcontinues

I'm just afraid of next week, we play NY Giants at there home. Hopefully that's the edge they need to beat us, since both teams are 0 - 4.

You dont have to worry about the Chargers Billy, but you do have to worry about KC. They are the real deal. They play Texans at home, if they win that one you need to start planning for the wild card. You're playing the Ravens at home, so you have a slight advantage. Just can't rule Flacco out.

Old Post Oct-03-2017 16:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Bucks kicker misses 3 field goals in loss to Pats. The kicker position yo. Either the hero of a game or most hated person in the world!

Old Post Oct-06-2017 14:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Fuck... Raiders starting to suck even worst. Our defense is killing us.

Old Post Oct-09-2017 13:40  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

So my Chargers losing streak ended, and that's just a testament of how much the Giants SUCK!! OMG they were at home wtf!!!

With the Raiders sucking so bad, looks like we can get the #3 spot lol

Looks like KC is the real deal, with the Broncos right behind them. Our division was the toughest, now its in the middle of the pack with 2 dominating teams and 2 suckers.

Old Post Oct-09-2017 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
So my Chargers losing streak ended, and that's just a testament of how much the Giants SUCK!! OMG they were at home wtf!!!

With the Raiders sucking so bad, looks like we can get the #3 spot lol

Looks like KC is the real deal, with the Broncos right behind them. Our division was the toughest, now its in the middle of the pack with 2 dominating teams and 2 suckers.

it's crazy to see KC playing this well. happy to see Alex Smith doing so well after getting fucked by the Niners (i hate them). Wildcard is going to be a race to the finish for any other team in the AFC.

edit*
Had to feel a little good seeing your team win a game though right?

Old Post Oct-09-2017 16:32  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

edit*
Had to feel a little good seeing your team win a game though right?

Mixed feelings.

Enjoyed Rivers getting the win, really like the guy and the rest of the team. Hated that they aren't going 0-16 and getting bo'd out of LA. Funny they got Novak back, and go their first win. That Young Hoe kid fucking blew it for the team the first 4 games.

Old Post Oct-09-2017 17:00  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Mixed feelings.

Enjoyed Rivers getting the win, really like the guy and the rest of the team. Hated that they aren't going 0-16 and getting bo'd out of LA. Funny they got Novak back, and go their first win. That Young Hoe kid fucking blew it for the team the first 4 games.

that fucking hoe!

Old Post Oct-09-2017 17:26  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Yup lame ass young hoe!!!

Old Post Oct-10-2017 04:51  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

The Eagles man! Wow! 2nd best record in the league right now. A contender yo. They'll have to compete with Greenbay and Atlanta but the NFC playoffs is gonna be rough. Greenbay, Atlanta, Phili and Seattle are on top in their divisions. But the teams right below them are still in the hunt. AFC looks like shit. Whatever team goes to the Bowl, an NFC team will win it /prediction.

Old Post Oct-13-2017 14:51  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I'm still surprised with KC.

Where as Eagles have been getting breaks, KC has just been grinding through with the wins. They play the steelers and raiders both easy wins. They will be at 7 - 0 when they play the Broncos at KC. That will be an interesting game and their first mid season battle. They have a fairly easy schedule. Until November when they play the Bills at KC and then Jets in New York. Wonder how both those teams will be doing by then. But after those two games they are at the home stretch with easy games until post season.

Looking at the schedule, they can easily go 16 - 0 this year.

Battle of the embarrassings chargers and faiders. If the faiders lose its over for your team lolol

Old Post Oct-13-2017 18:15  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPete Tong tune from 1995 liveset [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFaki - "Figure 3" (Just A Dance) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread