Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Svenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix)
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Taste
Senior tranceaddict

Arrow Help me ID this supertune!

It's from Gielens set @ Club Eau 30.03.2001..
It totally rocks..

Last edited by Taste on Apr-05-2002 at 17:57

Old Post Apr-05-2002 17:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Taste Click here to Send Taste a Private Message Visit Taste's homepage! Add Taste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cassiel
Senior tranceaddict

whoooaaa!

I have no idea what this is, but it is sure $@%*%&%# excellent!!!!

Old Post Apr-05-2002 17:20  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for cassiel Click here to Send cassiel a Private Message Add cassiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taste
Senior tranceaddict

COME ON!!!!!!

Com'on People!!!!!!! ID this shit!!!!!!! Is it so hard???!!!
Show me what ya got!

Old Post Apr-05-2002 17:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Taste Click here to Send Taste a Private Message Visit Taste's homepage! Add Taste to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Unhappy

pfft, have no idea

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Apr-05-2002 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
doter
Supreme tranceaddict

This tune was amazing!

Someone gotta know it!!!

Gaaaaaahhh..!

Old Post Apr-06-2002 13:56  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for doter Click here to Send doter a Private Message Visit doter's homepage! Add doter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D_G
Tranceaddict Hater

SOme1 had better ID this!!! Its gawd dayum awesome!

[Dan]

Old Post Apr-06-2002 16:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for D_G Click here to Send D_G a Private Message Add D_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Ambrosia
tranceaddict

I don't remember where I seen the tracklisting for Svenson & Gielan live at Club Eau but I am sure that if you post a new post on TA in Tracklistings someone will have you a tracklist and then you can listen to the live set by downloading it and when your song comes up having the tracklist handy you can ID it. I know its hard work but it can be done if you don't mind listening to a full live set, and have good coordination in keeping track of the vinyls played.

Peace & Love
Dj Ambrosia

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect!........ Let us never forget!
Dj Ambrosia

Old Post Apr-07-2002 01:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Ambrosia Click here to Send Dj_Ambrosia a Private Message Add Dj_Ambrosia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oDrori
howdy

WOW!
ID this mofo ASAP!!

Old Post Apr-07-2002 02:37  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for oDrori Click here to Send oDrori a Private Message Add oDrori to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

wtf is this tune?

Old Post Apr-07-2002 05:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Werewolf
...addicted to someone...

wooooav

awesome !!!

Old Post Apr-07-2002 08:22  Turkey
Click Here to See the Profile for Werewolf Click here to Send Werewolf a Private Message Visit Werewolf's homepage! Add Werewolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_spare
Sjef Jembek

I know for sure it's OR a Svenson & Gielen track OR a Svenson & Gielen remix! But I can't tell you the track title cause I don't know

Old Post Apr-07-2002 13:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_spare Click here to Send dj_spare a Private Message Visit dj_spare's homepage! Add dj_spare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D_G
Tranceaddict Hater

I just found the tracklistings...

1. ID
2. Lexos - The Key (Original Mix)
3. Agnelli & Nelson - El Nino with vocals from Mashup Matt - Liberation
4. Santos - 321 Fire (Mix ??? not trisco i beleve)
5. Thrillseekers - Synaestasia (Paul van Dyk Vocal Mix)
6. Timo Maas - Ubik (with DHS - House of God Accapella)
7. Citizen Caned - Journey
**commercial break**
8. Matanka - Lost In A Dream

Maybe that will help?

Old Post Apr-07-2002 14:33  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for D_G Click here to Send D_G a Private Message Add D_G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Svenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback===> pls help with this ID [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSaphire Red - "Innocent Child" (Green Court Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread