Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Wesley Clarke - "It'll All Be OK"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mk4u2nv
tranceaddict in training

HELP!!!! Song Unknown

i herd this song on radio 1 during the comic relief web cast, this song was played by pete tong before he left to go to the dj battle it was played after tomcraft and before justin timberlakes remix it sounds like tong says wesley clark but i cant find anything by that artist PLEASE HELP ME!!!! im gonna try to add a mp3 clip

Old Post Mar-24-2003 00:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mk4u2nv Click here to Send mk4u2nv a Private Message Add mk4u2nv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mk4u2nv
tranceaddict in training

ohh comeon guys any ideas?????

Old Post Mar-25-2003 03:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mk4u2nv Click here to Send mk4u2nv a Private Message Add mk4u2nv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

he definitely says wesley clark..

i would go to the website...

www.bbc.com/radio1

and post in the message board for it...

Old Post Mar-26-2003 23:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mk4u2nv
tranceaddict in training

dude i have been there and done that it seems like everyone skipped over it cause i cant get anyone to reply ur the first one to reply on here for me

Old Post Mar-26-2003 23:54  United States
mavo
Chichi's grande song!

really really need this song. C'mon TA's!!!

greetings,
ur mavs

Old Post Mar-29-2003 22:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mavo Click here to Send mavo a Private Message Add mavo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wookieslut
HouseAddict

fuck this song is amazing, its really my style..im gonna try and find it,ill let you know if i find anything

Old Post Mar-30-2003 09:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wookieslut Click here to Send wookieslut a Private Message Add wookieslut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wookieslut
HouseAddict

"baby i know things are wait...you say you say" is what the lyrics say i think...sounds like i might be wesley clot? not clarke?

Old Post Mar-30-2003 09:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wookieslut Click here to Send wookieslut a Private Message Add wookieslut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mk4u2nv
tranceaddict in training

bro i have no idea but the beat matches the vocals likea glove, i have looked and looked and i need some help with this one

Old Post Mar-30-2003 16:40  United States
wookieslut
HouseAddict

quote:
Originally posted by mk4u2nv
bro i have no idea but the beat matches the vocals likea glove, i have looked and looked and i need some help with this one

hey i have it recorded from the website if you want it

Old Post Mar-30-2003 18:47  United States
mk4u2nv
tranceaddict in training

i have the same thing, i did that like 2 weeks ago, but i cannot find the song i want to download it

Old Post Mar-30-2003 18:56  United States
mk4u2nv
tranceaddict in training

u know what yeah i will take u up on that, i would like to have ur recording where can i grab it from ya

Old Post Mar-31-2003 01:16  United States
wookieslut
HouseAddict

quote:
Originally posted by mk4u2nv
u know what yeah i will take u up on that, i would like to have ur recording where can i grab it from ya

private message me

Old Post Mar-31-2003 05:35  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Wesley Clarke - "It'll All Be OK"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAn easy one (i hope) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKay D. Smith & Marc Tall - "Praiseworthy Tunes" (Hoipolloi mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread