Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

Not the most boring lineup i've seen @ EI. Should be alright at worst, lookin forward.

Although im not gonna lie, the only dj im really interested in seeing @ EI this year is Move-D.

Last edited by MSZ on Apr-15-2015 at 22:44

Old Post Apr-15-2015 22:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Well I'm excited. How lucky for me the one of two EIs I can actually attend has Burridge on the line up.

Old Post Apr-16-2015 00:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

so 30 min sets?

Old Post Apr-16-2015 01:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ Although im not gonna lie, the only dj im really interested in seeing @ EI this year is Move-D.

When is he playing?

Old Post Apr-16-2015 01:52  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by jad
When is he playing?

Wtf, I must have been hallucinating.

Old Post Apr-16-2015 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jad
When is he playing?

he's not..

Old Post Apr-16-2015 14:01  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
so 30 min sets?

yeah no doubt lol

i never been to that part of the island. does it have a good view of the city? I think bestival is being set up there. this year looks to be big... i don't know how i feel about that...

Old Post Apr-16-2015 14:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

everyone 30 mins and lawler the rest, at dd he always played good festival sets

Old Post Apr-16-2015 15:27  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
everyone 30 mins and lawler the rest, at dd he always played good festival sets

looking at the initial sheet with all the names announced it looked like it was going to be shorter set times....
straight goods i want lawler at the AP instead of tuskgee...

Old Post Apr-16-2015 16:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lockedgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm guessing there will be a couple stages to allow for extended sets.

Old Post Apr-16-2015 20:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lockedgroove Click here to Send lockedgroove a Private Message Add lockedgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Lawler needs a dark room

not a Jungle lol

miss Lawler badly

Old Post Apr-16-2015 20:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Last club set I heard from lawler was pretty boring lol

Old Post Apr-16-2015 21:06  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackwill be possible id it? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrainbug - Rain (Cascade Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread