Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to? Volume 201FIVE.
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Been waiting for this release!

Old Post Aug-18-2015 03:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mcnasty8676
tranceaddict

Capriati crushed it on Be At TV.....wow

Old Post Aug-18-2015 09:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mcnasty8676 Click here to Send Mcnasty8676 a Private Message Add Mcnasty8676 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

About to press play on this bad boy. I haven't been excited for a release like this in quite some time.

Old Post Aug-19-2015 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

^^^ Masterful mix btw.

On my second listen; I already think it's better than his Balance CD. That says a lot.

Old Post Aug-19-2015 13:12 
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Old Post Aug-20-2015 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

DJ Taucher - Adult Music On DI 066 (August 2015)

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Aug-20-2015 04:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Never heard this Layton Giordani play a live mix but color me impressed. It sounds so "Space" that's for sure.

Last edited by ucforange on Aug-20-2015 at 23:32

Old Post Aug-20-2015 23:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Innervisions....

Last edited by ucforange on Aug-21-2015 at 02:06

Old Post Aug-21-2015 01:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Kinetic that Kate Bush track is sweet

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Aug-22-2015 02:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

For some reason I woke up today and wanted to dive into older trance, something I don't do anymore.

Just been going through and jamming out to a bunch of the classic compilations.

I'm sure a few people on FLTA will appreciate this track.

Old Post Aug-22-2015 21:05 
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange

Never heard this Layton Giordani play a live mix but color me impressed. It sounds so "Space" that's for sure.

Back to regularly scheduled programming. This is dope!

Old Post Aug-23-2015 00:17 
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

so more and more i'm gettin to a piont where even your "average" deep house is starting to get abrasive to me. i never heard these guys in my life but holy shit....imho best set i ever heard ever. incredible jazzy sounding slow bpm deeeeeeeep house. amazing

Old Post Aug-23-2015 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to? Volume 201FIVE.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFilo & Peri @ Vision (Chicago, 09-02-07) [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNashville Ravers - "Indischer Tanz" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread