Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ok...how 'bout.....all time favourite track.
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FuZioN
trancEaddict DJ

synthenasia - thrilseekers

airwave - rank 1

Old Post Oct-29-2000 01:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for FuZioN Click here to Send FuZioN a Private Message Add FuZioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

Sosa - The Wave (Taucher Remix)

The awesome combination of Picotto & Taucher - one long build-up and the most pleasing theme ever!

Old Post Oct-29-2000 01:46  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sPiGo
trancEaddict

My Favorite Track of All Time Is The Brilliant Track From: Three Drives On A Vinyl
With "Greece 2000" It`s Without A Doubt The Best Song i Have Ever Heard

Old Post Oct-29-2000 03:14  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for sPiGo Click here to Send sPiGo a Private Message Add sPiGo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FREAX
tranceaddict in training

Damn how old r u children??
Out of the blue, children, greece 2000???? That sux!

Mine are:
Underworld - Dark & long (dark train rmx)
DHS - House of god

Old Post Oct-29-2000 04:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for FREAX Click here to Send FREAX a Private Message Add FREAX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
defeated
tranceaddict in training

morgan king-i'm free (william orbit mix)

nine minutes and fifty four seconds of music
to call it a track is a disgrace

sasha-xpander and moby-go come a distant second

good call on the dark train remix of underworld, that's a classic in it's own right

Old Post Oct-29-2000 04:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for defeated Click here to Send defeated a Private Message Add defeated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

well...i'll have to agree, greece 2000 is a pretty friggin' wicked track.

quote:
Originally posted by sPiGo:
My Favorite Track of All Time Is The Brilliant Track From: Three Drives On A Vinyl
With "Greece 2000" It`s Without A Doubt The Best Song i Have Ever Heard

Old Post Oct-29-2000 05:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Just cuz out of the blue and children are songs we like why do we have to be considered youngenz??? They are wicked songs... I hate it when people dis you for not having a favourite track that's like 10 years old...

19 fureelicious years so far and hopefully many more to come...

latez

Old Post Oct-29-2000 07:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joel Fielder
Senior trancEaddict

Easy boys (assuming you're not girls), music is music old or new... Incidently, how many trancEaddicts are girls?????

Anyway, difficult choice but the winner is:

Quivver - Twist and Shout

Old Post Oct-29-2000 13:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Fielder Click here to Send Joel Fielder a Private Message Add Joel Fielder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm a girl!!!!

Girllllllllll Powwwwwwwwer, wheres the rest of my gals at???!!!!

I think there's other girls cuz everyone always assumes I'm a guy!!!

Latez guyz!!!

Old Post Oct-29-2000 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joel Fielder
Senior trancEaddict

Hooray for girls.....!

Hey Swamper, why don't you add gender to the profile?

Old Post Oct-30-2000 13:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Fielder Click here to Send Joel Fielder a Private Message Add Joel Fielder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ohm
tranceaddict

I'm not sure why we're even dicussing this. The best track of all time is obviously.

Deepsky - Stargazer.

Old Post Oct-30-2000 21:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ohm Click here to Send ohm a Private Message Add ohm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
doctor604
tranceaddict in training

Chicane - "Saltwater" (trance)
Crystal Method -"Trip Like I Do" (big beat)
Micheal Jackson remix (dj ?)- "Rock With You"- white label (house)
Astral Projection - "Dancing Galaxy" (psytrance)

-just of the top of my head...these are tracks i can hear over and over and not get sick of them...

Old Post Oct-30-2000 23:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for doctor604 Click here to Send doctor604 a Private Message Add doctor604 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > ok...how 'bout.....all time favourite track.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP PLEASE - Great Old Tune [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHystereo - "Winters In The City" (Sebastien Legers Dubvision Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread