Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Damn, serious Question About Cleaning Headphones.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kopi_luwak
K.O. 3.14159265

Damn, serious Question About Cleaning Headphones.

Yo,
Someone knows a very good and hard cleaner? One of my cats made poo in my Headphones and I dont know if there is a way to clean them up? I love how they sound and I dont have the money to buy a new ones so any tips would BE higly apreciated .
Thanx in advance .
Kopi =o.

Old Post Apr-11-2005 17:40  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for kopi_luwak Click here to Send kopi_luwak a Private Message Add kopi_luwak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Silverstone1
Senior tranceaddict

lmao omg thats hilarious hahahahaha hahaha

damn tho serious, not sure how many ppl ur gonna find with experience, hmm , reckon it would include disinfecten, hmm iall post more if i think of sum ideas, sorry for laughin m8.

Old Post Apr-11-2005 18:20  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Silverstone1 Click here to Send DJ_Silverstone1 a Private Message Add DJ_Silverstone1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Apr-11-2005 18:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

Re: Damn, serious Question About Cleaning Headphones.

quote:
Originally posted by kopi_luwak
Yo,
Someone knows a very good and hard cleaner? One of my cats made poo in my Headphones and I dont know if there is a way to clean them up? I love how they sound and I dont have the money to buy a new ones so any tips would BE higly apreciated .
Thanx in advance .
Kopi =o.

made poo

Old Post Apr-11-2005 18:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZxZDeViLZxZ
Supreme tranceaddict

box them back up take them back to the store you got them from and return it. say that you had not gottten around to sing thema nd when you took them out fo the box you noticed something funny about them and then just take it from there. however if that doesnt work you could try cleaning them qith qtips and lysol very carefully.

Old Post Apr-11-2005 18:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ZxZDeViLZxZ Click here to Send ZxZDeViLZxZ a Private Message Visit ZxZDeViLZxZ's homepage! Add ZxZDeViLZxZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kopi_luwak
K.O. 3.14159265

LOL, ya I know can sounds funny but it's kinda sad, LOL , because my cats always sleep in my desktop, and today I woke up and felt a bad smell and saw my headphones all fulls of poo, grrrrrr, dammit, I will have to hide all my stuff now or to put a door in my Pc Room.
Kopi =o.

Old Post Apr-11-2005 18:39  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for kopi_luwak Click here to Send kopi_luwak a Private Message Add kopi_luwak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Project 7
Oakie, Oakie, Oakie!

Old Post Apr-11-2005 19:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Project 7 Click here to Send Project 7 a Private Message Add Project 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

quote:
Originally posted by Project 7

lmao

Old Post Apr-11-2005 19:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kopi_luwak
K.O. 3.14159265

quote:
Originally posted by Project 7

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .
Kopi =o.

Old Post Apr-11-2005 19:22  Mexico
GRW
Senior tranceaddict

LMAO

Old Post Apr-11-2005 19:38  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for GRW Click here to Send GRW a Private Message Visit GRW's homepage! Add GRW to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
supersonik
Senior tranceaddict

LOL

Old Post Apr-11-2005 20:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for supersonik Click here to Send supersonik a Private Message Add supersonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
qiushiming
Supreme tranceaddict

lol...man thats kinda cute in a sick way....

Old Post Apr-11-2005 21:27  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for qiushiming Click here to Send qiushiming a Private Message Add qiushiming to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Damn, serious Question About Cleaning Headphones.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTwo unknown trance/electronic songs [2023] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuperchumbo - "Dirty Filthy" (Chus & Ceballos Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread