Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by osterzone
I'm pretty sure Bradley Rose had some involvement with M2.

Goddamn you're dumb. It really amazes me.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Oct-27-2010 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I heard the Circoloco party got moved elsewhere. Not sure where yet. I'm guessing Marquee since they've been using them??

Old Post Oct-27-2010 22:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I heard the Circoloco party got moved elsewhere. Not sure where yet. I'm guessing Marquee since they've been using them??

Circo Loco at Marquee...now that would be interesting, lol.

This city and their stupid cabaret licenses are retarded. It's almost like they want to keep things in unregulated warehouses.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Oct-27-2010 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah I know. Maybe Area has a better venue in mind. Who knows where though, everyone already probably has plans and djs booked.

Old Post Oct-27-2010 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunshine79
Around the world...

omg i just wasted an hour reading this freaking thread and still i find out nothing.

really sucks for people who might want to make travel plans.

regardless, i hope d36 does open and revitalizes manhattan nightlife (minus the good parties that have been running great all along, i.e. basic, dance.here.too, etc). looking forward to good news!

oh, and hello to all of you! been a long time.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 00:22  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunshine79 Click here to Send Sunshine79 a Private Message Add Sunshine79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knittybone
Slip Dip Rip Yip

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Circo Loco at Marquee....

LOL! Wow, that sucks. I was all set on finally getting out on the 6th to see Lawler, guess it wasnt meant to be... oh well Dog & Pony Show it is, anyone heard Sasha Dive? Is he any good?

Speaker Freakers (RIP Fergie):
Maceo Plex - Life Index

Old Post Oct-28-2010 00:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for knittybone Click here to Send knittybone a Private Message Visit knittybone's homepage! Add knittybone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine79
omg i just wasted an hour reading this freaking thread and still i find out nothing.

regardless, i hope d36 does open and revitalizes manhattan nightlife (minus the good parties that have been running great all along, i.e. basic, dance.here.too, etc). looking forward to good news!

Wow Brianna !

I hope your doing well.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine79

Aww thanks for the mention!

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
AS PER DISTRICT 36 MANAGEMENT THE CLUB WILL NOT BE OPENING THIS WEEKEND FOR BUSINESS

I walked up to the office today on my lunch break. Some guy from management and also the girl who sits at the front desk both told me that the club will not open this weekend. Sasha was going to spin Friday but they had to turn him away a SECOND TIME (sasha must have a bad feeling about this place)

Victor Calderones party is canceled so is Circo Loco.

PLEASE NOTE : I do not work for the club, with these people you never know, I believe they could actually open this weekend and not even announce it. The manager and the girl at the front desk were very nice, they said that the club is having problems with permits (not the liquor permit they supposedly have that already)

-

IF ANYONE FROM DISTRICT 36 HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I POSTED I WELCOME YOU TO CORRECT ME WITH "OFFICIAL INFORMATION" I AM JUST GOING OFF OF WHAT TWO OF YOUR EMPLOYEES TOLD ME THIS AFTERNOON

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
IF ANYONE FROM DISTRICT 36 HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I POSTED I WELCOME YOU TO CORRECT ME WITH "OFFICIAL INFORMATION" I AM JUST GOING OFF OF WHAT TWO OF YOUR EMPLOYEES TOLD ME THIS AFTERNOON

Sounds like you're right bro. Fahad posted something on RA that sounded like it's not opening anytime soon.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:40  United States
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Sounds like you're right bro. Fahad posted something on RA that sounded like it's not opening anytime soon.

wow thats unfortunate....

link?

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:46  United States
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
wow thats unfortunate....

link?

Latest Post http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?194312

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this classic! [2006] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVandueren Feat. Azia - "Andor Voyage" (Dj Jan vs Vandueren Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread