Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
A lot of those are blocked by the firewall at my work. One that I used to use a lot actually just got seized by the Department of Homeland Security lol. www.channelsurfing.net

yeah ditto. the one i regularly watched put up a mirror site. looking at the DHS picture was pretty jarring

Old Post Apr-13-2011 22:12  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LeopoldStotch
Suapremae tranecadictt

this is my new bread and butter streaming website

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

Old Post Apr-14-2011 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LeopoldStotch Click here to Send LeopoldStotch a Private Message Visit LeopoldStotch's homepage! Add LeopoldStotch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

The habs better not choke tonight and they better let it all out on the pitch dammit.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 14:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

Not Champions League, but we've just demolished Spartak Moscow with a 10-3 aggregate score. That was epic, now only Villarreal stands in our way of the Europa League final - that's going to be much tougher but I believe we can win the competition again.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 18:58  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

And this Braga team are LEGENDS. Bit of a pragmatical, cynical team, but legends none the less. It's almost impossible to achieve what they achieved this season with their budget.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 21:33  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

That Villareal team are a bit shakey in the league, but I'd still be scared of them. It looks like they're prioritising the Europa League. Either way, it looks like a decent year for Portuguese teams.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-14-2011 21:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Yeah, might as well make this a thread good for all things footy.

Keeps things neater.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 23:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I summon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK1iNbuVfik

Old Post Apr-15-2011 00:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adamo
womp womp

this weekend is going to be fucking EPIC...Manchester Derby FA CUP SEMI FINAL City vs United followed by EL CLASICO Real Madrid vs Barcelona...plus more random EPL and MLS games...I"M FUCKING PUMPED!

Whos with me?

Old Post Apr-15-2011 01:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Adamo Click here to Send Adamo a Private Message Add Adamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

El Clasico.

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

anybody in the US know if todays game will be on TV anywhere? fsc isn't showing it for me...wouldn't know where else to look

otherwise, anybody have a link for a stream?
thanksss!

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

El Clasico will be on ESPN.

Old Post Apr-16-2011 19:25  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuitar Tune Id [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood Livin - "Feels So Good" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread