Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Haha this!!! ^

Old Post May-01-2012 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

132 bpm

Old Post May-01-2012 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by princesultan
it's your last gig, upstage the shit out of it, LOL!

Lol!

Old Post May-01-2012 18:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

Solid to see the MTL favs in there! Creator, Tazz, Piddock, Tone Depth, Julian prince and other locals well spread out through out the season this year. Looks good to me!

Old Post May-01-2012 19:07  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

lots of good dates there, will be nice to see Art Department outside and not some sweaty hot cave.

We just need this weather to cooperate.. last summer was ballin' (soon to be an overused term hehe)

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-01-2012 20:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Tazz has really started to make a name for himself with tsuba, and underground quality.

Old Post May-02-2012 16:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by ~*Stereohead*~
MAY

SUN 20
NO 19 SHOWCASE
MOOG STAGE: ART DEPARTMENT / DRISS SKALI / TONE OF ARC
GURU STAGE: BUCIA / MONTRILLA / NICOLAS

MON 21
MOOG STAGE: DUBFIRE / GAB RHOME / MICHAEL GRACIOPPO
GURU STAGE: NASHONE / OLY ARSENAL

SUN 27
MOOG STAGE: LIVE AFFAIR / NINA KRAVIZ / SARATH PEREIRA / WRONG JEREMY
GURU STAGE: LIVING~STONE / MANYGANCES / TAAL MALA
========================================================

JUNE

SUN 03
MUTEK @ PIKNIC
MOOG STAGE: BENOIT & SERGIO / VALENTIN STIP / WOLF + LAMB
GURU STAGE: MATHEW JONSON / THE MOLE

SUN 10
MOOG STAGE: CREATOR / MARGARET DYGAS / TAZZ
GURU STAGE: ANDREI HERRAN / GABO

SUN 17
ALL DAY I DREAM OF PIKNIC ÉLECTRONIK
MOOG STAGE: HOJ / LEE BURRIDGE
GURU STAGE: MIGHTYKAT / MIGUEL GRAÇA

SUN 24
10 ANS, T'ENTENDS?
MOOG STAGE: MAUS / SOUNDSHAPER
GURU STAGE: MACGUFFIN / THE GULF STREAM

JULY

SUN 01
MOOG STAGE: PIERRE DE LUX / SMOKEY JOE & THE KID / SPEAKEASY ELECTRO SWING
GURU STAGE: DOMINIC DAOUST / HUBBLE

SUN 08
FRED EVERYTHING / MAX REYNOLDS / PHIL LAROCHELLE / SEB FAUTEUX

SUN 22
MOOG STAGE: SASCHA DIVE / VAN DID
GURU STAGE: BOUM! TCHAK!

SUN 29
MEG @ PIKNIC
MOOG STAGE: JACQUES GREENE / LUNICE / MACHINEDRUM / SON RAW
GURU STAGE: NYMRA & SOFISTICATED

AUGUST

SUN 19
MOOG STAGE: BLOND:ISH / JULIAN PRINCE / PAUL ROWLAND
GURU STAGE: GROJ

SUN 26
BAD PONY RECORDS
MOOG STAGE: DISCO BUM / GREG PIDC**K & TONE DEPTH / GREGORIO CLANDESTINO / OHM HOURANI / TONE DEPTH
GURU STAGE: AZAMAT B. / MARKUS G. / NICK "BRUTUS" GRASS

SEPTEMBER

SAT 01
MOOG STAGE: ESTEBAN DE HARO / PRINCE CLUB / THOMAS SCHUMACHER
GURU STAGE: ALFRED BORDEN / MATTEO GRONDINI

SUN 02
MOOG STAGE: GREEN & LATEEZ / MIR / MISSTRESS BARBARA / DB
GURU STAGE: EUPHONIK

MON 03
DIRTYBIRD BBQ
MOOG STAGE: CLAUDE VONSTROKE / EATS EVERYTHING / JUSTIN MARTIN
GURU STAGE: MOODY JONES / OMAR DIOUF

SUN 09
CLIN D'OEIL 10 ANS
MOOG STAGE: ELOI BRUNELLE / MATEO MURPHY / MOSSA / PHEEK
GURU STAGE: BONGIOVANNI / COMPTON CHIC / PHIL SPARKZ

SUN 16
MOOG STAGE: OLIVER$
GURU STAGE: PULSES / SIPHERDEE

SUN 23
POP @ PIKNIC
MOOG STAGE: CATZ N' DOGZ / EZLV / PIERRE BABIN
GURU STAGE: J.A.S.S.

SUN 30
MOOG STAGE: LAURA JONES / MATT TOLFREY / NOD
GURU STAGE: MILTON CLARK

there you go...sorry for the caps, i just copy, pasted from piknic's site.

Hey Marcus, can you copy this into your first post? I'll buy you that promised beer if you do

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post May-04-2012 13:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
taface
Supreme tranceaddict

What a gorgeous day for the start of the season!! See you there!

Old Post May-20-2012 12:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for taface Click here to Send taface a Private Message Add taface to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
you're in for a treat.. Margaret Dygas is a resident at Panorama Bar in Berlin, next level shit. Creator's been DJing here in Montreal for over 10 years, very talented and diverse sounds, and Tazz is an up and coming producer/DJ who's making a splash in the underground scene with releases on DJ Qu's Underground Quality and a great album on Tsuba. You won't be dissapointed.. expect high quality deep house house and techno.

you mean jus ed. dj qu only released on underground qhality. the label is all ed's.

Old Post May-20-2012 13:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I had a great time yesterday, more than I expected to. A few solid tunes that really caught me, but then often followed by completely dropping it to something way off or nothing at all.

Didn't really need to hear I Feel Love. All due respect to Donna Summer, but when they played it, it sounded really forced and tacked on imo.

Overall excellent day. Happy to see Erika and Maher They told me I just missed Darknessbrotha. Hope to catch you next time dude. If only more Piknics were like this.

Old Post May-21-2012 13:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

great evening, packed crowd, nice weather, cuties and excellent set by Dubfire, one of the better ones I've experienced from him in awhile.

quote:

Old Post May-22-2012 03:02  Canada
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

well that was fun.

Old Post May-22-2012 05:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHello. i need track ID. Thanks. [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Quest - "C-sharp" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread