Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Sasha took me for a ride..

Was really impressed with Kollectiv too.. highlight of the night was when he ended with

Old Post Jun-10-2012 16:33  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tintin11
Supreme tranceaddict

Dope

DOPE

DOPE night !

ID on Sasha opener anyone? Lovely track.

Last edited by tintin11 on Jun-10-2012 at 19:46

Old Post Jun-10-2012 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for tintin11 Click here to Send tintin11 a Private Message Add tintin11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

he's the king of retarded basslines

seeing that dude in the fw dj booth was a thrill wow

Old Post Jun-10-2012 20:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bcope
Supreme tranceaddict

im still trying to put the pieces back together. wow

Old Post Jun-10-2012 22:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bcope Click here to Send bcope a Private Message Visit bcope's homepage! Add bcope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by tintin11

ID on Sasha opener anyone? Lovely track.

Really want to know the name of the track towards the end there

release.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 22:15  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

How long did he play for? I'm glad the previous booking and flight/time change wasn't a factor considering he just flew in hours before his set.

Did anyone take any videos/pictures? I would have really liked to go to this party, but its cool.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 00:18  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tintin11
Supreme tranceaddict

Big Ears

More to ID people !!
Recorded @ 3:20AM

Digweed dropped the same track @ 48 min at Guv in may. Wouldn't be suprised if some of these tracks are gonna be in his upcoming Involver 3 release.

Link to Unknown Track Post:
To be ID'd

Last edited by tintin11 on Jun-11-2012 at 01:09

Old Post Jun-11-2012 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for tintin11 Click here to Send tintin11 a Private Message Add tintin11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bcope
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah...sooo....about whats happening at around 7 mins there?

big fan...biiiiiiig fan

ps that clip is an hour long. which part are you trying to ID?

Old Post Jun-11-2012 14:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bcope Click here to Send bcope a Private Message Visit bcope's homepage! Add bcope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tintin11
Supreme tranceaddict

I would love to see it all get ID'd
Priority wise: 14, 29, 34, 48 Min

Old Post Jun-11-2012 18:07 
samhouse
Scenester

amazing amazing music!!!!

we were absolutely knackered after moving all day and packing all night the night before. Totally exhausted and found it difficult to stay past 3am. Disappointed we left but so totally satisfied with the night.

btw...the crowd was terrific!!! no sketch from what I could see and a really solid time was being had by all.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 18:36  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by samhouse

btw...the crowd was terrific!!! no sketch from what I could see and a really solid time was being had by all.

Yep! I think the high cover price turned all the douchy regulars. Very happy. I don't mind paying premium prices at the door for bigger names if it means getting rid of such clientele. Just saying

Old Post Jun-11-2012 20:41  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood
Gera's deep opening grooves were stellar as always.

thanks for making it down that early cheers

Nature of music were nice from what i've heard and kollektiv picked it up from there too,
sasha played a great set, loved those prog melodies which i don't get too hear that often.. had to leave around 4:15 as i was dead tired from being out since 7:30pm.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 21:56  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeautiful trance track played by Airwave in Progrez Episode 31 (25 July 2007) [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMurphy Brown & Nu NRG - "Aloa-P" (Mr. Pink Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread