Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Max Q
wake up the bass

Re: Re: Release Records

quote:
Originally posted by disko-kandi
Max ~ PM Richard Raiban. He works there!

True -- i thought he only worked there on Saturdays for some reason

BTW... I didn't see you @ Digweed at all Silke -- you didn't leave early did you?

Old Post Mar-16-2004 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Q Click here to Send Max Q a Private Message Visit Max Q's homepage! Add Max Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
disko-kandi
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Release Records

quote:
Originally posted by Max Q
True -- i thought he only worked there on Saturdays for some reason

yea that may be the case - but i'm sure he could give u an idea!

quote:
BTW... I didn't see you @ Digweed at all Silke -- you didn't leave early did you?

me?! HAHAHA!! NEVER! i always stay til the bitter end (& more) and I am always the last one standing! ... besides, it's a crime to leave half way through a set, just like i cannot turn a set off half way through! just not possible. ... sorry we didn't see each other, max. next time! friday ...?

Old Post Mar-16-2004 21:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for disko-kandi Click here to Send disko-kandi a Private Message Add disko-kandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Q
wake up the bass

quote:
Originally posted by disko-kandi
me?! HAHAHA!! NEVER! i always stay til the bitter end (& more) and I am always the last one standing!

Yeah.. i didn't think YOU'D leave early -- who were you hanging with all night then?

quote:

sorry we didn't see each other, max. next time! friday ...?

I'm there for sure! Down 'n' Dirteh...

Old Post Mar-16-2004 21:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Q Click here to Send Max Q a Private Message Visit Max Q's homepage! Add Max Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
disko-kandi
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Max Q
Yeah.. i didn't think YOU'D leave early -- who were you hanging with all night then?

wouldn't u like to know?! hehehe!!
see u on friday!

Old Post Mar-16-2004 23:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for disko-kandi Click here to Send disko-kandi a Private Message Add disko-kandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tyler Durden
tranceaddict in training

Re: Re: Being the neophyte trance fan I am....

quote:
Originally posted by drgoodvibe
Hrmm its actually pretty hard to find a club in T.O that plays trance on a regular night. One of your best bets would be PULSE nightclub which is actually promoted by TOTA dj's Eso and 24_7 give them a shout.

Thxs drgoodvibe.

Old Post Mar-17-2004 05:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Durden Click here to Send Tyler Durden a Private Message Add Tyler Durden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Boa-Redux, www.boa-redux.com
270 Spadina Avenue 416-977-1111

Old Post Apr-07-2004 21:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

does anyone know how far of a drive it is from DC/Baltimore to TO????
i'd appreciate any help! thanks

Old Post May-07-2004 19:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22

PM tatgirl for this information.

Old Post May-07-2004 19:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

KarateKid

quote:
Originally posted by trancEyes22

10 hours .. used to do it all tha time

Old Post May-08-2004 00:10  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tatgirl
The Oracle

It can be done in closer to 9 hrs if u don't really stop too much. My record is 8.25 hrs, but that was during the middle of the night.

Old Post May-08-2004 09:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tatgirl Click here to Send tatgirl a Private Message Add tatgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Beh.....LETS DO SOME EDITING BRO!!!

Old Post May-12-2004 06:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

quote:
Originally posted by TECHno addict
Beh.....LETS DO SOME EDITING BRO!!!

lol yes sir! I'll update the original 1st post sometime this week

Old Post May-12-2004 16:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This track please (sample inside) [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOscar G & Ralph Falcon - "Dark Beat" (Murk Monster Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread