Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

shouldn't all this be posted in the event thread ?

Old Post Jun-07-2005 22:07  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

Tiesto for me indeed.

Old Post Jun-07-2005 22:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matty
08/09 National Beach Cham

quote:
Originally posted by house_conXion
We got one supporter for G2's lineup and he's not even a
TOTA! Common you guys what's the matter wit you?

Can't wait to check out Dave Clarke and Baby Anne, boy is she ever hot.

I too think this is a wicked line-up...Dave Clarke is insane...the Drink lineup looks wicked too...

Old Post Jun-07-2005 22:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for matty Click here to Send matty a Private Message Visit matty's homepage! Add matty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

r u guys on crack??? that is fo sho an awesome techno lineup.......Mistress Barbara aka Barbara Brown AND PICOTTO are amazing!! all u techheads have a wicked time!!!

Old Post Jun-07-2005 22:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Projekt4.o
Supreme tranceaddict

At last, thank you for annoucing the line up already.

YEAH ILL BE TEHRE, plus more ppl with me, most likely they will be at the drink or skybar but not me, I wanna see Picotto and Clarke seen them them a while and I mean a long while.

Old Post Jun-07-2005 22:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Projekt4.o Click here to Send Projekt4.o a Private Message Add Projekt4.o to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrickDaddE
aka Mr. Mulder

G.G. >>> Not impressed at all

Unless someone else

BIG

makes a last minute addition to the lineup it will be Tiesto @ Docks !!!

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Old Post Jun-07-2005 23:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrickDaddE Click here to Send TrickDaddE a Private Message Visit TrickDaddE's homepage! Add TrickDaddE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

ffs isn't there already a few tiesto threads going....
guv has pulled out some strings here....it may not be a trancey lineup but the names on ALL those genres certainly are big ones...

Old Post Jun-07-2005 23:38  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TrickDaddE

Unless someone else

BIG

the lineup is already massive, what are you talking about??? there are like 5 amazing DJ's spinning! Tiesto can not test the lineup guv has, it's not even close to as good

Old Post Jun-07-2005 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

well.. as much as I am starting to appreciate Techno.. and wish this was on any other night.. cuz i would so be there...

but it falls on the same night as Tiesto.. and that is where my loyalty lies... no guvy for me!

Old Post Jun-07-2005 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by TrickDaddE

Unless someone else

BIG

damn dude, what happened, you were into Picotto?!?! Techno?!?

Old Post Jun-08-2005 00:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sufee_b
4/11/08 - Go home n00b

Have fun partying with all the ginos at the Docks hoping Tiesto will play any track from freestyle hits vol.7 or anything by Joee...im going to see DC and MP.

Support Local Talent:
Linga Sharira
Tito Cortez
Kevin Harcourt
Basilisk

Old Post Jun-08-2005 01:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sufee_b Click here to Send sufee_b a Private Message Add sufee_b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by sufee_b
Have fun partying with all the ginos at the Docks hoping Tiesto will play any track from freestyle hits vol.7 or anything by Joee...im going to see DC and MP.

Hey, come on now. Be different.

Old Post Jun-08-2005 01:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.06.30. GLOBAL GATHERING 2 @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease ID this vocal track [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransa - "Supernova" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread