Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
Most predictable ending ever, i knew those white assholes will come anyway

+1

And I didn't like it - thought it was very lazy.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 17:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I liked it. One of the biggest cliffhangers of the series. With only two episodes left they kind of have to end it with a bang.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 17:25  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I liked it. One of the biggest cliffhangers of the series. With only two episodes left they kind of have to end it with a bang.

Yea, but I didn't think it was a big enough of a bang (no pun intended) considering they have two episodes left. Sure, there's a cliffhanger, but the last 10 minutes of that episode and the shootout scene itself was rather meh. It was like catching a glimpse of a nice ass only for her to turn around and you find out that she's busted up. Kind of let down by the initial signs of how this show is going to end.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

And whats with the long ass shootout anyway? i'm a bad marksman and i woulda killed Hank and Gomey 3 times during that minute.

And why didn't they put Marie in the middle of that shootout? why not make the viewers happy?

Old Post Sep-09-2013 17:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Yea, but I didn't think it was a big enough of a bang (no pun intended) considering they have two episodes left.

Three episodes.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by Redd

I always rooted for Jerry and hated Tom with a vengeance. Fuck that mouse.

TOM:

JERRY:

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Sep-09-2013 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
That sentence makes absolutely no sense at all. I hope English is your second or third language.

You're saying I can't comment on the show because I didn't watch it when it first started. Why the fuck does that matter when I started watching it? Your argument is that since I didn't care to watch it when it first started, I'm somehow disqualified to comment on it. Your reasoning is that of a child.

Actually, what he said is that you were in the habit of taking a shit on the show before you even watched the first episode. He wasn't saying the monstrous stupidity you claim he was saying. He said it quite clearly, actually.

Straw men, and shit.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Sep-09-2013 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I thought the way the last 10 mins were presented were excellent. They did it with tension and allowed you to stew in your own theories. The thing is, it would seem obvious that Hank & Gomi would die, which means we should expect that they won't given how this show works.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I wonder if the thugs would've shot if Hank had given them ID, or if that was just a ploy to get him to drop his gun. I'm guessing it is, but I still wonder.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 19:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by woscar

lol yeah I guess I typed a bit fast there!

should be clear enough from the next sentence though

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Sep-09-2013 19:36  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

my views about this episode were uttered in one loudly exclaimed word at the end of the episode: fuck!

and yes it was completely obvious that they would come anyway to protect their investment in walt. they need him.

Old Post Sep-09-2013 19:51  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
I thought the way the last 10 mins were presented were excellent. They did it with tension and allowed you to stew in your own theories. The thing is, it would seem obvious that Hank & Gomi would die, which means we should expect that they won't given how this show works.

We already know that Walt is free a few months later, how is that possible if Hank took him to custody?

Old Post Sep-09-2013 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID = Mauro Picotto - Live @ Atlantis 06.27.00 - TRACK 7? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Source - "Nadjanema" (Fire & Ice Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread