Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > 1 hard burning man ticket available -toronto area- $350
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
christou
tranceaddict in training

1 hard burning man ticket available -toronto area- $350

Hi

I have 1 spare ticket to for this year's Burning Man, offering it up at much lower price than I paid for it.

Hoping another lucky soul will have the chance to come down to the playa this year and experience Black Rock City.

christoutj@rogers.com for details.
Downtown Toronto pickup.

Old Post Aug-13-2012 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for christou Click here to Send christou a Private Message Add christou to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

oh man. I wish...

Old Post Aug-14-2012 01:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I will set my erection on fire for 350

Old Post Aug-14-2012 01:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > 1 hard burning man ticket available -toronto area- $350
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJustine Suissa & Satelite? Oh yeah? Which version then? Which remix? [2009] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM - "Razzia 2" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread