Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.04.06-2012.04.07 Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia @ Roseland Ballroom, NYC
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
plexipr
Supreme tranceaddict

2012.04.06-2012.04.07 Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia @ Roseland Ballroom, NYC

Fresh from Miami Music Week where he played numerous solo shows in addition to two sold out consecutive headlining shows in front of 20,000 fans as one third of famed Swedish House Mafia, DJ and producer Sebastian Ingrosso returns to NYC on April 6 and 7 for his first NYC performance since selling out Madison Square Garden in December 2011 with fellow Grammy-nominated SHM members, Axwell and Steve Angello.

Ingrosso owns the acclaimed Refune record label, where for over a decade, the imprint has been releasing a steady stream of original tracks and remixes including original productions such as “Kidsos,” “Meich,” and “How Soon Is Now” with David Guetta and Dirty South, and remixes of Justin Timberlake, Moby, Miike Snow, Royksopp and more. As head of A&R for Refune, Sebastian is constantly discovering and developing new talent such as Alesso, Otto Knows, Style of Eye, AN21, Max Vangelli, Arno Cost, True Identity and Swanky Tunes. Sebastian Ingrosso’s Refune Radio podcast recently launched and both episodes debuted at #1 worldwide on iTunes Music Podcast chart.

Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso made waves across the world during the summer and fall of 2011 with their massive single, “Calling.” Not only was it one of the biggest hits on the summer club and festival circuit, but it became the “must hear” track in sets from the world’s biggest DJs over the past year. It was a top-3 track for Beatport and named hottest record in the world by Radio One’s Zane Lowe. Ingrosso and Alesso returned with a vocal version of the hit, now titled “Calling (Lose My Mind)” featuring vocals from OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder. The new version premiered on Swedish House Mafia’s takeover of legendary Pete Tong’s Radio One show back on February 17, released on March 9 and went to #1 on Beatport.

Recent undertakings for Sebastian Ingrosso as part of the Swedish House Mafia include the launch of the Absolut “Greyhound” campaign that includes a music video, also being used as a commercial on national television, featuring robotic greyhounds racing in the desert as the 3 bandmembers perform. “Greyhound” the single released March 12 and as a major debut, it charted Top 15 in the UK, along with Top 5 on UK iTunes and Top 10 on US iTunes Dance. Sebastian will also be performing with Swedish House Mafia on April 13 & 20 at Coachella Music and Arts Festival in addition to playing two solo sets at the famed festival on April 14 and 21.

Sebastian Ingrosso’s Refune Radio iTunes Podcast: http://bit.ly/zWpE1G
Sebastian Ingrosso + Alesso “Calling (Lose My Mind)”: http://bit.ly/HbAn6r

Friday, April 6th + Saturday, April 7th
Live Nation presents

Sebastian Ingrosso
Style of Eye
Otto Knows
Carl Kennedy

10 PM - 5 AM

Roseland Ballroom
239 W 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019

Advanced Tickets available via ticketmaster.com

Sebastianingrosso.com
Twitter.com/therealingrosso
Facebook.com/therealingrosso
Youtube.com/sebingrosso

Last edited by euphoria on Apr-01-2012 at 20:12

Old Post Mar-30-2012 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plexipr Click here to Send plexipr a Private Message Visit plexipr's homepage! Add plexipr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

I will be going on saturday.

does anyone know if tickets will be sold at the box office? I know for deadmau5, they sold them w/o the ticket master fees. i don't think its gonna sell out.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 19:56  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DisBejS
Senior tranceaddict

I will be going on saturday.

does anyone know if tickets will be sold at the box office? I know for deadmau5, they sold them w/o the ticket master fees. i don't think its gonna sell out.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 19:56  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DisBejS Click here to Send DisBejS a Private Message Add DisBejS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

i'd say you'll be fine.

doubt it'll sell out - friday is STACKED in nyc. ingrosso @ roseland. fedde/cosmic @ hammerstein. morillo @ pacha. tommy trash @ webster hall.

geez.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

I shall be there Saturday.. Yea I highly doubt tickets would sell out. I would get there early so you don't wait on that crazy stupid line.

Old Post Apr-05-2012 23:16  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plastikul
tranceaddict

Thank you TA! I won a couple of free tix so guess I'm going to this after all

Old Post Apr-06-2012 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plastikul Click here to Send plastikul a Private Message Add plastikul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Me too. Who wants to go with me?

Old Post Apr-06-2012 20:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by plastikul
Thank you TA! I won a couple of free tix so guess I'm going to this after all

I one 2 FREE TIX too, I replied and chose Saturday and still waiting for confirmation/info email.

Did you get yours?

Old Post Apr-06-2012 23:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
I one 2 FREE TIX too, I replied and chose Saturday and still waiting for confirmation/info email.

Did you get yours?

You should have got it by now!

Old Post Apr-07-2012 01:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plastikul
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar

Did you get yours?

I chose Saturday too but have not received confirmation e-mail yet.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plastikul Click here to Send plastikul a Private Message Add plastikul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I got Friday and got confirmation, may be they will send Saturday tomorrow.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 02:06  United States
plastikul
tranceaddict

That makes sense. Let us know what kinds of tracks Ingrosso plays. I did see him in Miami during WMC week last month but I'm still curious on how he is at Roseland.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 02:14  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.04.06-2012.04.07 Sebastian Ingrosso of Swedish House Mafia @ Roseland Ballroom, NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCool Tune - ID Needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Jamie - Release [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread